Chapter 49

NATHAN

That night passed slowly. My mind spaced out between Ivan walking away from me and getting herself involved with that jerk husband she has. It was mental torture to myself and I ended up playing it over and over again.

Then I decided to drink alone that night, and it resulted in a stupid mistake. I slept with an unfamiliar woman inside of my car. For real, this is a mess!

Finally, after an hour of waiting for her to wake up, she suddenly moved her body. Unfortunately, she went back to sleep again.

"A raw night," I mumbled after searching for any evidence of doing it safely. "Fuck," I cursed out as I pressed a hand on my forehead.

I was feeling a lot guiltier toward the lady so I just covered her and I had to change the parking spot that was in a secluded more area.

At the same time, I kept recalling what we did last night. It was not like it was my first time, things had gone wrong, but I admit that last night was extra spicy.

I shook my head when I realized what was I thinking.

"Ugh," she groaned as she slowly got up from the back seat. I remained to observe her secretly.

She gasped suddenly and there was a jolt of fear written on her face. I raised my brows when I realized how beautiful her face was. Wow, I'm getting carried away by my desire.

Her eyes were obviously bugging out in fury when she understood her situation. "Who are you?" she snarled. "What did you do to me?" she scowled like a mad bear.

I whistled shortly. "Recall everything so you won't accuse some innocent soul that gave in from harassment," I insinuated nonchalantly as practically trying to piss her more.

She was taken back from my words and went in silence for a few moments. She took quite a while before she gathered herself. "I am, I'm sorry," she apologized as her hand trembled slightly.

"It was your first time, right? Moreover, it wasn't protected," I was cut off.

"Stop, stop, shut it," she exclaimed and mumbled the rest.

"I can take responsibility," I stated and waited for her response.

She took in a deep breath before she spoke. "Let's forget about this," she replied which shock me.

"Are you sure?" I queried, looking straight into her eyes. She immediately turned her face away and avoided my gaze.

"Miss, I assure you. I can take responsibility," I reiterated.

She shook her head and started to fix herself, but she paused suddenly and glared at me. "Turn around and shut your damn eyes," she hissed.

I bobbed my head as I followed her request. "Are you sure? I'm single. Though, I know we're still students," I stated as I focused on sensing her movements.

"And so? Shut it and never appear in front of me or I'll kill you," she muttered.

"I'm Nathan-"

"Save it if you still want to live longer. Forget everything. This is my last warning," she said and I felt she was done dressing.

I shrugged my shoulders as I sighed heavily. "I can forget everything. How about you?" I asked as turned around to see her once more. "You see if you bear my blood and do stupid. I will be to one to say, save it if you want to live longer," I said, smiling at her.

She smirked as she looked at me. Her arrogant expression suited her beauty well. "Let's see if you can," she dared.

I nodded slowly. "I owned this building. Feel free to approach me if you bear my fruit," I stated, grinning widely at her.

"Fuck you, jerk," she said, extending a middle finger to me before she stormed off my car.

I rolled my eyes and watch her escape. "You barked at me when I was gentleman, when I barked back, I was labeled jerk," I ranted as I observed where she's going.

"That night, I say, it was extra spicy and not a mistake," I murmured as I licked my middle finger.

She intrigued me. That wild type might comfort me until I moved on. Jerk, huh? I am always a jerk except for one person, but it seemed that it will be different in the near future.

I dialed my butler. "I want my wild black tiger," I greeted when he answered. "The one that satisfied my buddy last night," I added.

"Yes, I'll take care of it, young master."

To be continued...