Chapter 21

(Author's note: SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT, please check it out. Thank you.

And welcome to SEASON 2!)

IVAN

A year had passed so fast and surprisingly I lasted as mutchacha de grasa of my alien boss. I graduated from high school with my goddess beauty.

My alien boss decided to support my studies where he decided to take another degree along with me. His overachiever self wasn't still satisfied with his life being a teacher, a pilot, a businessman, and my boss.

Gusto pa talaga akong maging kaklase!

Fortunately, despite the that I was suffering from a little bit of enjoyment from my boss, great news had blessed my family. My mother was already under treatment with a good private doctor that gave his free service out of nowhere.

Also, I was relieved when Kuya Min contacted me one night when my boss was about to assault me in his bathroom. "Akala ko kung ano gagawin niya," I mumbled as I kept on reminiscing.

My eyes squinted when I recalled Kuya's line, Buti binuhay kapa niya. Until now, I kept on pondering to my head what does my brother meant to say.

I was startled when I realized that my Ice cream had run out. "Sino umubos ng ice-cream ko?" I exclaimed, extending my ice-cream cone to my girl friends.

These bitches that enjoyed sightseeing varsity players stretching out in the field and just ignored my beauty!

"Hoy, sino nga!" I called their attention.

"Gaga, tumahimik ka nga," Vie said, giving me a dismissive wave of a hand.

I clicked my tongue and slammed my butt to the bench beside Abril, who was busy counting her money.

"Nano, ikaw pa rin dapat manager namin sa team!" Chasten Lavonde, a friend of mine from high school, suddenly popped up on the bench and screamed in my ears.

Mukhang tatambay rin dito ang mga matatandang palaka.

"Punyeta!" Jeff Sandobal, Chasten's teammate that shouted at him with a drop of his saliva sprinkling. "Hindi bingi si Nano, Gonggung-galunggong."

My eyes squinted as I stared at them, hearing them with my high school shitty title name.

Our attention suddenly shifted to Jaeky that cleared her throat or should I say, trying to get Jeff's attention.

Naku, naku!

Abril grunted as she stared at Jaeky. "Ano 'yang trip mo?" she asked, raising a brow at Jaeky. "Ba't may suot 'kang makapal na glasses?" she mentioned, pointing a finger at Jaeky's face.

Mukhang tanga, ang bilog na bilog ng glasses. Eww, so tacky.

She responded with a monkey laugh and suddenly paused seriously. "Tinatago ko lang beauty ko, bakit may problema ka?"

I immediately elbowed her chin.

"Araaay," she complained.

Mas malakas ang topak sa utak nito ah.

"Ba't hindi mo bina-on 'yang beauty mo nang ikaw lang ang nakaka-alam?" Pagtataray ng malditang si Vie.

"Bakit hindi mo hukayin 'yang mukha mo na mukhang binaun ng ilang dekada," pabara na sagot naman ni Jaeky.

"Ah, ganon?" Vie growled out.

"Hep! Hep!" awat ng mukhang gagong best friend ko, si Johan. "May boxing ring naman dito sa school, doon niyo na lang ilabas," he suggested. "'Ge guys pustahan na, wan-key kay Jaeky," he added, turning to his teammates that were enjoying the sight.

"Sorry, ayokong pumatay ng balyena, baka makasuhan pa ako ng Animal Bureau," Vie mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, talino mo ah. Sigurado ka sa bureau?" Jaeky yelled out of sudden.

My attention shifted to a familiar vibration of my phone inside the pocket of my panty. "Excuse me, CR lang ako," I said and ran off in hurried.

I pulled out my phone when I locked myself in one of the cubicles. "Go home with me, Moronic Dog. I know that you don't have a class anymore?" I read it out loud and squinted my eyes.

I grimaced. "Panira talagang Alien ka sa tuwing may balak akong maglaway sa mga varsity player!" I cursed, squeezing my phone with my both hand.

Tss. Inayos ko na lang gamit ko nang padabog. Basagtrip naman itong lalaki.

"Oh, uuwi kana?" Nathan asked and avoided his rascal teammates before he went nearer to me.

"Oo eh," I answered, packing my things in a mess.

"Una na ako," I said to him that made him half-grin.

"Gusto mo ihatid kita?" he asked with his attractive appearance. Ugh, what a tempting offer, kung hindi lang ako aawayin ng alien.

I shook my head that made him a sad face, I just gave him a fistbomb.

"Una na ako, guys," I shouted at them.

"'Ge," Vie replied, being her indifferent mode.

"Ay, grabe sya oh," I responded and faking a shock reaction.

They kept on laughing and talking until I finally left them. I shrugged my shoulders and rushed to get a cab.

Right after I arrived outside of the village. My heart almost popped in shock when I saw a poor old lady being ganged up by black men in a dark alley.

My hand hurried in search of my phone and plan to play the sound effect of the police car's sound but shit, I accidentally pressed my favorite song.

"Dora, dora,"

I panicked and tried to pause the music, but holy-shit, my phone suddenly freezes and it kept singing.

"Hoy, Bobo!"

I gasped when one of the goons called me out, but I immediately covered my mouth when the goon had funny teeth that made him look like a human-fish.

"Syete, sais, singko, bungi pa ang gago. Pota, laughtrip," I cackled while pointing at him bravely, then clapping both of my hands.

I slapped a hand of my stomach as my other hand wiped some tears forming in my eye. "Tangina," I said between my laughter.

"Tapos ka na, ha?" he growled, pointing the sharp edge of the knife in my neck. Unfortunately, I couldn't get over with my laughter.

"Ah!" I screamed when tried to slash my face. I automatically step back and raised both of my hands in the air. "Pota, tiyan ko lang kuya. Huwag mukha!" I complained, slightly covering my face as I raised my hands higher.

"Pwuhahahaha."

Our attention locked on the old lady that burst into an evil laugh as she stood firmly in her position.

"It's been a while since the last time someone made me laugh this way," she said with hee serious face with small a smile or evil grin in the tip of her mouth.

My eyes widened more in shock when she suddenly pulled out a shotgun in her sparkling pouch bag.

What the hell? How could it fit in there? Am I dreaming right now?

"Okay, let's see if I could kill you all in one shot," she said and aimed it at the men that made the goons stepback.

My jaw dropped once more when she calmly lights up a cigar as her other hand kept aiming.

"Alright, let me clean this fucking village."

I gasped and cover my mouth. Holyshit.

To be continued...