Chapter 37

IVAN

"Saan pa 'yung masakit?" Boss asked as he massages my back.

"Sa balikat ko," I said, tapping my shoulder. "Yan! Oo, dyan boss. Sege pa," I moaned in pleasure. Sarap!

"Syet boss, ang galing mo magmasahe," I complimented as I shut my eyes.

The firm hands that rubbed and kneaded my stiff muscle, perfectly relieve the tension that built up in my shoulder.

He chuckled softly from behind. "Ganun ba?" he whispered, blowing a hot breath that reaches the skin on the back of my neck.

I moaned in satisfaction.

"Aray," I exclaimed when he suddenly put too much pressure on his hand. I whimpered as I crawled away from him.

My gorgeous self had determined that this alien had changed so much from the day we met. I shrugged off, well, he's unpredictable since the beginning.

I never understand myself either, whatever, I just want to enjoy my life.

Five minutes later, I noticed a boss that was silently lying on the other side of the bed.

"Tulog kana, Boss?" I asked, crawling slowly to his side.

I immediately back off slightly when he suddenly turned around to face me.

"No," he replied, looking at me with his usual cold eyes.

I tittered when I saw his skin because of his half unbuttoned shirt. "Boss, kalian mo ako ibabalik sa pamilya ko>?" I queried, hoping that he might give me a chance.

His gaze shifted to the ceiling with his serious expression. "Why do I need to give you back?" he asked and drew in a long breath before he turned his back at me.

I clicked my tongue and shoved my body to bed, placing myself on the opposite side of the bed.

"Kung hindi lang kita gusto, matagal na akong bumalik sa pamilya ko," I murmured, covering myself angrily with a thick blanket.

"Anong sabi mo, paki-uli?"

I tensed up when he suddenly clasped his hand around my waist.

"Boss, masyado ka'ng malapit ata," I said nervously, hitting his abdomen a little with my elbow.

He laughed softly behind me, tugging my body to his warm body.

I couldn't restrain my facial expression from this bliss. Sheeyt! Hindi pa ako ready, enebe!

"M-miss ko na pamilya ko kasi, alam mo naman 'yun dba, Boss," I uttered hesitantly, trying not to piss him. "Tyaka miss ko na mga kapatid ko," I added that made him to tighten his wrapping arms around my body.

"Kapatid, huh. How funny," he mumbled and suddenly buried his chin on the side of my neck

Mamey ko, kinikilig po ako. Ang landi ko po talaga.

I slowly bobbed my head as I wait for his response.

"Which one would you prefer your twin or me?" he asked which made me frowned in confusion.

"Luh, sa anong sitwasyon ba?" I asked him to enlighten me with his baffling question.

He snorted shortly. "So you might not choose me. I see," he said and started to loosen his tight hug of me.

My eyes immediately widened and panicked that I accidentally grabbed his hands wrapped it on my bosoms.

I coughed slightly as I moved his hands to my waist. "Ano, kasi, ano," I said as trembled slightly and my head felt chaotic. My chest rose and fell with rapid breaths.

Chill lang tayo, kunyare, hindi moa lam ang nangyari.

"Kasi, Boss, kakambal ko siya—kapatid. Tapos, ikaw, bali, ano, " I paused, trying to come up with a better phrase to appease him. "Boss ko, na naging asawa—ay mali, katextmate ko, na naging amo ko, na naging asawa ko?" I said fretfully, waiting for his response.

It shocked me when I heard him burst into laughter. I took the chance to turn around and face him. He was laughing openly, still wrapping his strong arms around me.

My face was too close to his neck that I could smell his natural scent.

"Amen," I blurted out all of a sudden that made him paused from laughing.

He burst once again into louder laughter—unrestrained laughter.

"Oh, dear wife, you're indeed a moron like a dog," he uttered, staring at me affectionately as he ran his long fingers through my hair. "Fine, you'll visit them but you're going back to me. Understand?" he stated, smiling so fatally handsome.

Ugh, my heart is going wild.

"Thank you, Boss," I beamed and gave him a tight hug on his neck.

"Hubby," he corrected.

I slightly slapped his shoulder. "Enebe."

"Moron, you need to pay me in advance for asking a favor. Now, pay me with your body," he whispered as he grinned mischievously.

My eyes widened—in excitement. "Enebe!"

To be continued...