Chapter 12

IVAN

I breathed in the cold breeze in the air. "Ah." I drew out a long breath.

I may have sounded crying, but I am not. The snorting and sniffing sound that I had made, could be mistaken as a crying boar in the middle of the graveyard.

I was planning to spend a night here since me and my twin brother fought again. He was so angry about the foods that I swindled from the Alien.

Ayaw niya pa 'yun, mayroon na kaming free grocery stock for half-month. Ano ba kasi ang mali sa pagiging maid?

"Kahit hindi ako naglalaba ng underwear ko, siguro pwede naman matutunan eh mechanical washing' yun, diba?" I said, asking myself.

"Siguro walang butas naman ang brief ni Sir," I uttered, wondering it and imagining it. "Ano kaya 'yong paboritong brief ni Sir suotin?"

I was imagining if that alien wanted to do nasty things with me in the middle of the night. Paghating gabe parang tiktik na gumagapang na naglalaway papunta sa kama ko na maghahanap ng birhen butas. Nako sana naman!

One more thing, the cemetery was less scary to spend a night rather than staying in the hospital. Kuya Min told me that the sad spirit of the dead remain to roam where its last breath had taken place. Kuya also told me that some had no medical pass and a passport to heaven.

Pero madalas daw mga nasa bahay kasi hindi daw nila masuot yung tsinelas nila kaya hindi sila makatawid.

Yung mga nasa kalsada naman daw traffic sa Edsa, delayed ang ang arrival. Yung nasa tindahan naman ay 'di pinapansin ng tindera kaya hindi makapaload, yun tuloy hindi sila makareply kay San Pedro kung papuntang langit na sila.

Yung mga nasa School, yun daw ang laging tulog pagtinanong ni San Pedro kung sino ang sasama papuntang langit, ayun tuloy laging close na ang gate kasi always late.

I pitied them, they missed the chance to process their passes and just passed away.

"I'm home," I shouted when I entered the house. Well, I changed my decisions, since it was cold in the cemetery it's better to go home.

I snorted slightly, smiling widely at the view of our living room. It made me feel happy that my decision was not wrong. It seemed there were not around.

I stiffened from my position when I don a chamber pot. "Moron Trio!" I screamed so loud, marching upstairs.

They screamed from where they were hiding. "Si Kuya ang bumato," they said, waving a white sheet.

"Ate, tingin mo iiwan namin ang wee-wee?" Logan asked, hiding behind the white sheet.

I paused from climbing up the stairs and think. "Oo nga," I agreed, wandering my gaze in search of Lawrence.

When my eyes landed on him, it widened in shock when I saw him holding a gun and violet backpack on his back. He walked towards me, aiming the gun at me.

"Fuck," I muttered. I immediately hopped down from the stairs and hide behind the wall.

"Hoy Law, binalik ko na yung hiniram ko na boxer mo," I confessed, trying to listen to his silent footsteps.

"Kung galit ka kasi hindi ko nilabhan bago ibinalik sa drawer mo. Sige, lalabhan ko mamaya, 'wag mo lang ako barilin," I said, crawling on the floor.

I clicked my tongue, hearing the cackles of the Moron Trio. I drew out a sigh and stood up from the ground, waving both hands in the air.

"Potang Chuckiebelle na Espiritu sa katawan ng kakambal ko," I chanted, crossing my fingers. I jested and laughing nervously at him.

But he fired the gun. The good thing, it was just a pellet gun. My face fucking hurt when he fired it once more. When he went nearer, he hit me using the gun.

Nagjoke lang naman ako masyadong brutal naman nito.

"Layas," he growled and handed me the bag behind his back.

I gave him a what-the-fuck expression.

His shoulders slumped. "Pumunta kana sa bahay ni Ash. Huwag ka nang mag-antay ng ibang proposal ang dumating para sayo," he said, crossing arms. Suddenly, he grabbed my arms and put something on my palms. "Yan ang address, huwag ka magtatangka na gumawa ng kahalayan kasi wala akong pampyansa sayo," he added and shoved me out of the house.

Anu yung pinagdradrama nito?

"Bye, Ate." The Moron Trio just waved at me as I sadly strode my feet out of our house. I stopped and embraced the gate before I continued to walk away.

I absent-mindedly marched to the written address that he gave me. When my beautiful self had finally arrived outside of the gate, my eyes slowly flew to the top of the gate.

It was pretty obvious that they weren't aware of my arrival so I remained standing outside, in the middle of the night.

"Tao po," I called out while throwing stones. "Tao po," I called out loud again that almost cut off my neck.

Ano to lahat ng nakatira dito bingi?

I cleared my throat. "Bobombahin ko bahay niyo, pagmatagal akong mag-aantay!" I screamed. "Tao po!" I exclaimed, squeezing my eyes.

I jumped on my feet when the dogs answered me with loud barks. "Buti pa ang aso, marunong sumagot," I muttered.

"Hoy, tumahimik ka dyan tao yung kinakausap ko hindi hayop!" I barked back to the dog.

"Hoy, Maniego. Labas dyan," bungangirang sigaw ko.

I pursed out my lips when no one answered me. I search for a bigger stone in the road and went back to throw it on their roof. But shit, it crashed on the crystal window.

I gasped and hide in the bush. "Sorry po," I murmured.

Second later when an old man walked out from the front door, holding a shotgun. I had no choice, but to remain hiding on the bush, trembling as the man kept on firing his gun randomly. I prayed for my soul and my body to avoid the bullets.

I've been through a lot, tonight. I'll just wait for that Alien to appear.

I checked the address once again and glanced at the drawn house. My eyes went back to the house and the drawing.

"Fuck, maling bahay pala."

To be continued...