Chapter 30

KRIS

It was a night that I had to move alone, and I don't understand why I have to be the one. For one thing, I was sure of, I had to be the one to steal her back. I couldn't understand what the fuck I was thinking and doing, risking my own shits just to fetch a moron dog.

When I arrived and saw her enjoying her day, my own shitty mind just decided to wait and observe. At least, I'm pretty sure that I am a good owner.

I was amazed to the point that I want to break her legs that been running around with someone else.

Hah! You must really hate the dog house that I gave to you. To see that you're goofing around like a happy bulldog.

I remained hiding in a tree or rather staying in a location that won't get me killed right off the bat. That bastard sure knew that I'm going alone. He certainly equipped an army of slaves in hiding just to keep an eye on her.

Let's see if you can keep her away from me.

My first inhale of the night smelled bloodless and rather a stinking group of garbage. It was annoying to wait and let many chances fell off on my hands because I was enjoying the sight of my moron dog.

My eyes darted when someone was approaching near my zone. Fortunately, my eyes sparkled in ecstasy when my moron dog entered my zone, naively dazing on a terrace.

Now, now, would you look at that.

I swiftly seize the chance to steal her back. I'm just retrieving my moron bride.

"Nadurog ata lahat ng buto ko," Ivan whined after I pushed her down the balcony, she stood by herself and massage her limbs.

I couldn't help but laugh softly at her cute expression. "There was a bush, stupid," I said, adding her madness.

Well, I made sure that she won't get hurt badly.

My face immediately hardened when I felt a presence nearing us. I inhaled at once and tugged her waist to the side of my waist and ran away with her.

"What the fuck! Akala ko lilipad ako ulit. Babagsak pala," she complained in irritation and obediently let me bring her.

I snorted when it turned out that she's brooding over when I pushed her and not the way I'm carrying her.

My heart rockets up to my throat when I felt that we're being chased by a bunch of garbage. At the same time, my heart races in excitement.

Somebody else was out there aiming at my head, but hesitating because I'm holding a moronic dog. They probably don't want this moron to witness a person getting headshot while carrying her.

A half block to go, and I could sense that our distance was getting farther from them.

"Bakit ka tumatakbo, Boss," she asked while pinching my side with effort.

I kept ignoring her stupid questions until when reached a corner side of a dark side street, I dropped her down.

The entire lane was saturated with the yellow glow of flickering street lights. The entire street was an empty area and a perfect place where my dogs waited.

"Now, it's payback time," I sang, dragging my moron dog to my side.
I flicked my finger and Jin immediately appeared by my side.

"Tie her up and hide her until the wedding day," I ordered, referring to Ivan that stupidly confused with my words.

Her eyes widened when Jin grabbed her. "Teka, Boss. Anong meron," she queried in disbelief, surprisingly she obediently let Jin tie her up.

I turned away from her direction. "You're from a family of agents. Stop talking gibberish in front of me," I said and pulled out a gun.

"You see, my bride. I know you're not that stupid," I stated as I unload some bullets. All I need is one bullet to penetrate it bury that daring bastard.

My gaze flew back to her and seeing her indescribable expression. "You understand why I am doing this, right?" I said and leaned closer to her face, plastering a tape on her mouth.

I stroked the point of her nose with my forefinger. "You better behave, okay?" I continued and slightly pressing her nose.

"You're not a kid anymore. Stop pretending and hiding," I added as I stepped back away from her. "It's getting annoying." I ended the one-sided conversation.

I patted the top of her head before I let Jin bring her along with him. I gave her a parting wave of my hand with a fake smile.

My attention went back to the garbages that had finally caught up to us.

I finished loading my gun. "Okay, let's clean up, stupid dogs! Get rid of every stinking garbage you see."

To be continued...