Chapter 36

KRIS

All I could do was to keep on sighing as I watch that moron practice. "You're twisting your hips wrong!" I shouted.

"Anong twist ba 'yung tama?" she asked in screamed as she tried to avoid the slow slashes from Jairo.

"Twist, tang'na mo. Paulit-ulit!" Jairo exclaimed, trying to control his patience.

I chuckled softly at the sight of them. "Dealing two birds in one stone, how convenient," I murmured at ease, being grateful that she's progressing to be a true human.

"Yataah!" she said happily, thinking that adding sound effects will help her or so.

My head slowly shook because of her. "Talk less, focus on action!" I shouted when I could stand her terrible mouth sound effects.

She beamed as she laughed because of her own stupidity. "This moron never missed a moment to enjoy her life," I commented, trailing my stare in her every expression. "Stupid," I mumbled as unconsciously got infected with her stupid smile.

When I realized what I did, I turned back from them and snapped my fingers. Jin instantly appeared beside me. "Give her water and towel, she's about to finish her training," I ordered.

"Yes, Boss," he said, bowing his head, but paused suddenly and lifted his head slightly to look at me.

I raised a brow as looked back at him. "What?" I hissed.

"Si madam lang bibigyan?" he queried, referring to Jairo.

I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue. "I don't care if you do or not, whatever," I said and left him.

A minute later, I decided that I should take a seat where she could possibly take a break.

After their sparring training, she immediately ran off in my direction after she received the water and towel from JIn.

"Boss, may improvements ba?" she asked, approaching me like a happy dog when seeing her owner.

I flashed a smile. "There will be if you could do better," I replied indifferently.

She clapped her hands together. "Roger, Boss," she said and paid me a silly salute in front of me.

I smirked at her. "Come here, sit on my lap," I demanded.

She titled her useless head and confusion was written obviously on her face. Even though she was confused by my words, she obediently sat on my lap.

"Stop moving your waist or I'll blow off your head," I warned her and loosened her hair tie. "I'll braid your hair so you can practice more comfortably," I explained and started to brush my fingers on her hair.

It was surprising that her hair became smoother, longer, and had a nicer scent. Suddenly my head felt uncomfortable and thumping loud that I got anxious if she heard it.

"Boss, lilinisin ko parin mamaya ang kwarto bago matulog?" she asked and obediently not moving.

I grinned secretly as braid her hair. "It's a part of your work, are you implying I should clean it?" I queried that made her flinched.

"Luh, sabi ko nga," she replied in a panic. "Masakit kasi 'yung katawan ko," she whispered but still enough for me to hear it.

"Hmm, masakit katawan mo?" I asked and wrapped my arms in her waist. Her body immediately stiffened in response.

Hah, this response sure is satisfying. Her body reacted to my touch.

"Gusto mo dagdagan ko ang sakit sa katawan mo?" I whispered to her ear that made her move away from her head to me.

I grinned, grabbing her chin to prevent her head to move away from me. My tongue smoothly stroked behind her ear. "Tell me if you want to get hurt in a different way," I teased, laughing inwardly when she shivered.

"Enebe, Boss," she mumbled.

I swiftly pushed her because I was already done with her. "Train well," I said, looking at her that landed on her knees on the ground.

Moron.

"Harsh, Demon."

My eyes darted on Jairo who deliberately passed between us.

I could be the demon to wake her up with a kiss of blood. I chose her because she made me want her.

"She's too weak," I mumbled as looked at her that stood up by her own feet. "You need to wake up my beloved," I whispered and bitterly smiled at the sight of her that hurried to the training ground with a big smile.

"I need you, so you need to protect yourself at least," I murmured and turned away from her.

Be strong so you could stay forever with me.

To be continued...