Chapter 26

(Author's note: Sorry talaga if hindi madalas ang update, ang saya kasi kakaIG. Hahahah. Enjoy the update and please support my other works)

KRIS

My finger lightly brushed the tip of her nose, trying to disturb her deep dream. Her sleeping face was so uglier and so stupidly, I couldn't stop laughing silently every time I watch her face.

"Parang bata, naliligo ng laway," I whispered, lying beside her.

My body automatically responded to my vibrating phone and immediately picked it up.

"Yes, what can I do to you?" I chimed, slowly getting out of bed. I strode to the balcony of my room.

I heard Lawrence clicked his tongue. "Sa'n ka? Kailangan ka dito," he said in an irritated tone.

I tittered. "I'll go there, you don't need to know where I am," I replied and still laughing softly as I grabbed a beer glass and a bottle of drink.

He snorted. 'I'll go there instead."

Insisting, hoh.

I laughed out in response to his phrase. "Missing her?" I queried after I finished laughing. I placed the glass on a table and opened the bottled drink in one hand.

He didn't answer and remained in silence. "Don't worry, I'll take care of your twin—sister," I said, mockingly emphasizing the sister. I slowly poured the drink into the glass as I stared at it and smiling widely.

"Just send someone to take care of your business," he replied after listening to me.

I laughed again. "That's all, brother-in-law?"

I laughed once more and loudly enough when he dropped the call.

I gazed around and find a seat for me to drink. "Jin," I uttered which made another stupid servant appeared beside me.

My fingers slightly pinched the bridge of my nose. "Do some business in Yuginawa's Agency," I said, still pinching my nose up and down. "Do it correctly," I added.

"Boss, magpapakasal ba talaga kayo?" he asked, still standing firmly beside me.

I sipped on my glass and gazed at him. "Burol mo, pili ka," I replied, handing him a glass of drink.

He immediately shook his head and disappeared from my sight. "Kasal o kamatay," I mumbled and drank my drink. My eyes flew to my glass. "Was it?"

"Boss."

I turned around where that moron woman's voice coming from. "Holy Shit!" I exclaimed when I got shocked because a lady in white, who appeared.

She immediately burst into laughter about my reaction, pressing a hand in her stomach.

"What the hell you're doing with the bed cover?" I asked, getting out from the seat and walking towards her.

"Nasan tayo, Boss?" she asked me.

I raised a brow at her and flicked a finger on my forehead. "Moron, you seemed to be lacking properly aside from brain cells."

"Awche," she jested while she's pouting her lips. "San nga?" she interrogated.

I pulled out the bed cover away from her and rolled it in my arm. "In a faraway land far from annoying bugs," I answered and walked into the room.

"Ano ang address?" she queried.

My gazed darted on her. "Discover it yourself, Moron," I mumbled and hurried away from her, striding fast to a closet.

"Nasa Mars na tayo?" she exclaimed that I could even hear from my position.

I shook my head because of her stupidity. "Boss, papakasalan mo ba talaga ako?" she asked in wonder, right after she followed after me.

"Ayaw mo?" I asked back, not looking at her and searching for another bed cover.

She hummed before answering. "Pwede umayaw?" she replied.

I turned around her and only saw her head popping like a stupid dog, wearing puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "In exchange for giving back my kidney. Sure, sure, no problem," I said, giving her a dismissive wave of a hand.

She grimaced, scratching her airheaded-head. "Nagtanong lang naman."

A sharp gazed that been disturbing me since the conversation ended. "What?" I hissed, glaring back at her.

"Nagmamahal lang ang kinakasal," she uttered.

I puffed a harsh short breath because of her nonessential beliefs. "Marriage is just a fucking contract between people who want to populate legally. It's just god damn fuck chain, branding people that they were proven by the law," I muttered in irritation.

I sighed. "So, you want me to love you so I could marry you? Is that what you want?" I asked in mockery, grinning slightly, and looking down on her.

"H-hindi," she replied hesitantly.

I chuckled. "I could love you in bed in many different fantastic ways, just tell me when I should start," I said, pulling out the bed cover and walk near to her.

"Ha?" she said in confusion and embarrassment.

Heh, you're blushing because of my words. Surprisingly, you understand what I mean.

"You messed with me first, you tried to fool me and you threw yourself in my den. I played with you and your shitty game. Now that I want to brand you, your reluctant to do so?" I stated, walking back to my bed.

"You must feel honored, or thankful that I'm branding you legally. Stop challenging my patience," I added, ending my line and hoping that it will sink to her useless head.

She growled, stomping her feet loudly. "Hindi ko gets, Okay?" she shouted. "Sorry, kasi wala akong naiintindihan!" she screamed.

"Hindi maprocess ng magandang utak ko," she added, lowering her voice.

My eyes flew back to her, seeing her mad self. Such a cute expression for a moron dog. "Just marry me, darling. I'll take care of your life," I replied, smirking mischievously at her.

She pressed a middle finger in her forehead. "At walang pasing-sing para sa magandang ako?"

I chuckled softly. "Baril ko, gustong-gusto maging sing-sing dahil sa ganda mo," I answered in sarcasm.

"Huwag na, okay na. Kailang ang kasal? Woah, excited na ako. Sheet!" she joked, walking away from me and retreating to the bathroom.

I suppressed my laughter.

"Silly, Bride."

To be continued...