Chapter 15

IVAN

I sulked at the corner wall of the dining room. I glued my ass in cold cement, crossing my arms.

"Duh, matapos nila akong saktan, papa-uwiin nila ako?" I mumbled as I pouted.

The Alien grunted as he took a seat on the luxurious dining table. "Come, eat with me," he said, offering a seat across from him.

I frowned and pursed out my lips more. "Ayokong umuwi," I stubbornly demanded.

"Eat with me," he firmly said with his even calming voice.

I shook my head and squirmed. He sighed. "Eat with me, " he ordered. "You want me to throw you in jail?"

I made a silly face at him. "As if, malayo ang police station dito," I said and stuck out my tongue.

He rubbed the tip of his eyebrow. "I got one in here, would you like to spend time there?"

I blinked my eyes, looking straight at him. "Kakain na po," I uttered, stomping my foot in turn and take a seat across him.

Sungit nito kahit nakangiti lagi.

My eyes landed on the beautiful banana that was almost as beautiful as I am. "Oh my banana," I murmured in amazement and excitement.

"You know there's a steak in your plate," he said, pointing the fork in the direction of the plate.

My eyes sparkled as I clapped my hands. "Yay, karne," I beamed which made the alien chuckled as he swallowed a bite of meat.

He paused eating which made me wondered why. I tilted my head sideways as I looked at him. He only looked at my arms.

"You have wounds. You should have told me so that I would have to treat it first before eating," he spoke and resumed eating.

My eyes squinted as I frowned. "Wala ba kayong maid dito para ikaw pa ang gumamot?" I asked. I gasped when I remembered my mission here. "Ay, ako nga pala ang maid," I mumbled.

Our attention shifted to the person who was laughing as she leaned at the door. "How sweet of you, Son," she cackled like a witch contrary to her angelic appearance.

"Ang ganda ng mother earth mo," I commented. The alien darted his eyes and glared at me as if he could eat me alive.

His mother's laugh sounded evil. "Is she the new maid you've been chasing for?" she queried.

I nodded even she wasn't asking me. My gaze wandered to the Alien's face.

"Anak, loading ka ata," she said and surprised me when she was already beside her son, grinning mischievously. She slowly glanced at me. "I think you're capable to be his personal maid," she said and tittered, covering her mouth with her slender fingers.

"Yaya Mel," she called, waving her hand.

"Yes, Madam."

I was startled when a woman suddenly popped near our table.

Holyshit that was fast.

"Give her uniform after she eats. Teach her well to be a proper maid," she said with eyes of contemplation at me.

I was left speechless when he jutted upright from his seat and walked out of the room. It also surprised me when the maid dragged me harshly.

Fuckshit wariwariyo, anong ang nangyayari.

It made me dizzy when she dragged me and walked at a fast pace. It came worse when we passed many corridors.

It was more shocking when she locked up the big room we had entered that had a lot of beautiful clothes. I felt like I was going to die because of hunger and my drained energy.

She was mumbling bullshit rules and whatsoever what the fuck. It made my head hurt just by listening to her

She guided me to the third floor and asked me to call her Nanay Mel. She left me standing on the last level of the staircase where she can no longer access any further steps. She pointed out where was the Alien's office room, and said that I can only enter that room and not the other room.

She said only the permitted people who can set foot on this floor. If an unpermitted person entered its body will just disappear without a trace.

"Pft, lol. As if," I murmured, not believing her words.

I slowly head towards the office and opened the door, since it wasn't unlocked.

"If I didn't recognize your footstep, your head might have shattered into pieces," he growled from his desk, sitting in the darkness.

I giggled. "What's funny?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Wala bang ilaw rito?" I asked him and searched for a switch. "Masyadong madilim ang kwarto, ano ba yan, saan ba dito," I complained.

I glanced at him when he sighed and stood up from his seat. He hurried towards me that made me step back. He suddenly slammed his hand in the wall that startled me and made me pin myself in the wall.

"S-sir?" I stuttered, covering my chest with both hands and shutting my eyes closed.

He chuckled. "Boss or hubby, either of the two," he whispered to my ear that made me shiver a little.

"Boss," I said and slowly opening my eyes.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw his neat office. I glanced up at the chandelier that lits the room beautifully. The crystal chandelier sparkled like a diamond in the middle of the ceiling.

"It is beautiful as me," I murmured, but he must have heard it.

He laughed softly. "Moron woman, you're delusional than a dog," he muttered.

I snorted. "Maganda naman talaga ako," I said, flipping my short hair.

He rushed to his desk without minding what I had said. He pulled out a bundle of paper and handed it to me. "That's an employment contract, check it and memorize the rules written there," he said and flicked my forehead.

"Moron woman," he added and burst into laughter as he went back from his seat.

I clicked my tongue and flipped the page of the paper. I scanned it fast and when I saw what was I had looking for. I gasped. "Really?"

To be continued...