The Birthday Boy

SORRY FOR MISTAKES!!! ^_^

_________________________________________________

           She rolled her eyes and smirked at me evilly "You got me." she softly smiles with a glint of hatred in her eyes. I narrowed my eyes, what happened to her? She was such a good person and now she's evil.                  

         "Lauren, warned you once," She leans into my ear and whispers "she's not going to warn you again." I felt my body stiff.

         "And if I were you, you better watch out because she's not going to let you go easily." She got up and started walking switching her hip side to side. She walks up to Lauren and whispers in her ear.

What the hell were they up to?

           Please don't let Raphael be in class. Crap. Did he really have to sit in the desk in front of me? I let out a rough sigh.

           He watched me as I sit down. He twisted his body to face me and his arm resting on the back of his chair.

          "Dara, can we talk?" he asked.

          "We’re talking right now." I say without making eye contact. "I'm serious; I really want to talk about the kiss." He says sternly. I lifted my gaze, aw man please tell me he didn’t see it.

          "Look it meant nothing."

          "Dara, I saw the video." He says with one of his eyebrow arched up.

          I looked at him "Of course you did." I say and spotted Cole. He smiles and nodes at me with his chin and waves. My eyes lit and from the corner of my eyes I saw Raphael follow my gaze and stiffen.

         "Hi, Cole!" I say cheerfully.

          "Who's this?" Cole asked roughly making a face that obviously said he didn't like him.

          "This is Raphael." I gestured to him "Raphael this is-"

         "I know who he is." he says glancing up at Cole.

          They didn't bother greeting each other even if Cole had introduced himself to the class. What was that all about? Raphael broke the eye contact and focused back on me.

         "Meet me up after school, ok?" he softly smiles.

         "She can't." Cole says and we both glanced at him. "Why can't she?" he asked annoyed.

         "Because she's going to come with me and the guys, right Dara?" he looked at me.

         I looked to Cole than Raphael and they looked at me waiting for an answer. CRAP! What do I do? I really don't want to talk to Raphael and I really don't know why Cole wants me to come with him and the guys after school.

        I switched my gaze to Raphael then Cole. "Umm..actually guys I can't I have to Uhh....STUDY!" I look at the floor "Yeah STUDY!" I think I kind of said that too loud.

        "I know you making excuses, Dara. I really need to talk to you." he says.

         "Dara, I thought we were going to see us play?" Cole says pushing his eyebrows together. I hate this right now!

         "Fine!" I groan in defeat "Raphael, I'll meet you after school." he smiles.

         "I'm sorry Cole." I say hoping he's not mad.