Please Don't Go [EDITED]

SORRY FOR MISTAKES!

_____________________________________________________________

A week went by and I have no friends. I never thought this would happen. People ignored my presence. Two weeks passed still the same, I failed music class because of that jerk. I was ignored.

A month passed and it was still the same. I was treated how I was back in freshman and sophomore year. Raphael and the guys got into fights, got arrested but why do I care? Probably because I thought we were going to be friends.

I kept my grades up and didn't talk to anyone unless I needed to. Life became boring. I rarely saw Sara and I haven't even seen my mom since I came back, they must really hate me.

October, I really like this month. It was time when the leaves would start turning red, orange and yellow. It was beautiful.

I sat in sixth hour at my table alone spacing out. Someone threw flour in my face making me come back to reality. I heard people snickering. I grunted and walked over to the sink and washed my face. I stared at Raphael evilly as he stares back while I walked back to my seat.

Time went slow. I wish the day would just end all ready. I headed to PE late because my locker was on the fourth floor. When I rounded the corner I saw Lauren and a girl from her posse sticking something into a locker, obviously not her's. I hid behind the locker avoiding to be seen.

"Keep a look out!" Lauren quietly snaps at the girl.

"Once they find the meth in his locker they'll arrest him." She says evilly. Meth? Was she framing someone?

"I think this is wrong." The girl pleads, "You shouldn't do this to Raph-" The girl was shortly cut off "You know, if you keep saying that Raphael is a nice guy I will make your life a living hell like Dara." She threatens her. "Would you like that?" she asks.

"No-o." the girl replied stuttering.

"Good, now you'll help me take down every one of those guys." She says.

"I'm sorry, but they helped you. Why do you want them arrested?" she asked curiously.

"Because they raped my cousin." She says angrily. The girl that they raped was Lauren's cousin? To me they seem like they wouldn't have done it. I haven't spent time with them for long but I spent enough time to know they wouldn't do that, unless they're just trying to hide.

"How do you know it was them who did it?" she asked Lauren.

"Because she said so!" Lauren replied as if it was idiotic for her to ask. "My uncle is the police chief and he told me that if they appear in the police station again their going straight to prison." She says and I could tell she was smiling.

No, I need to tell Raphael before anything happens. I sprinted down the hall to another exit. I headed towards the gym. I spotted Raphael and his guys sitting on the bleachers and Mr. Johnston saw me and was about to yell at me for being super late but I ran pass him to where they sat. I stopped catching my breath.

"Raphael, they're trying to frame you." I say whispering through my breath.

He looked side to side and gripped my wrist and brought me closer to him. "What'd you say?" he whispers but loud enough for his guys to hear. No one was near us, "Lauren, she's trying to frame you with meth." His eyes became dark.

"That bitch." He says under his breath. "She placed it in your locker, I'm not sure if she had put some in your lockers too" I looked behind to everyone else behind Raphael.