Am I Able To Trust Them?

Raphael had held me during the whole ride to his house. I had calmed down and pulled away feeling the awkwardness builds up. I scooted closer to the window and leaned my head on the window.Passing through the trees I felt scared, could they be tricking me? No, they wouldn't, would they?

        We made a sharp turn and a white massive house appeared. It was really not what you would expect them to live in. It was three story house that was enormous in width and length. It had flowers leading up to the front door on both side leaving enough space for three people to walk side by side. We walked inside and I was shocked. It was  breathtaking.

          "Welcome to our home!" Kevin says turning his back to me. "Wow, this is nice." It was awesome! Two stairs on both walls one leading to second floor and the other leading  from second floor to third floor. "You guys all live here?" I asked turning to them

        "Yep!" Matt says popping the 'P'.  "Come one! I want to show you our room!" Matt says pulling me to the stair on the left of me that lead to second floor. "Ok." I say.

         Matt was excited to show me his room but Eli didn't really care. "This is my room." Matt says cheerfully. "OUR room!" Eli says correcting him. I chuckled and matt just rolled his eyes "Whatever." and opened the door.

         I walked in slowly looking around with my eyes widen. It was huge! One side is  filled with poster of rock bands and artists and the other filled with book posters. They both stood at their bed to make me know which one belonged to them. The right was with the book posters which was Eli's and the left with rock band posters was Matt's.

         "Wow, I just learned something new about you guys." I say giggling.

"I see you have a lot of educational books." Looking at Eli's book collection.

          I chuckled "Umm...What about me?!" Matt says feeling left out. I looked on the wall, "I'm not really familiar with these groups." Trying to see if I ever seen one of these groups before, but they look so strange as if they weren't a band but . . . Human creatures. I can barely make it out.

"It's ok, they are not from here anyway." Eli gave a warning look.

Strange that Matt would say something like that, maybe he's being dramatic.

          "You play the acoustic guitar?" I pointed at the acoustic guitar that was sitting by the corner.

           "Sort of." Matt shrugs.

"I do want to hear you play!" I squealed.

         "Later." I pouted as he replied.

         "Eli, do you play any instruments?" I looked at him wondering what he plays. "Actually, that guitar is mine." He looks at Matt and he gave Eli an innocent smile.

         "Would you like for me to play a little song for you?" Eli ask picking up the guitar and sitting on his bed. I sat down across from him. "Sure!" I never thought he could play. It was amazing. It was a sound I felt familiar with but I know I never heard anything like it.

         Eli started picking and I lift my eyes and met his. I smiled warmly at him as he plays. He looked stunning with that guitar. No, you can not like these guys; they would never see you in that way.

         "Sorry for interrupting but Matt Eli, we have company." He says with no emotion. Eli and matt exchanged looks which made me clueless on what was happening, they both rushed out but Ethan got in my way.

          "I'm sorry, Dara but I think it's best if you stay in here. Don't come out until one of us comes and get you." He looks worried "Ok?" he asked rising an eyebrow whispering. I nodded and he closed the door.