You're Not Sorry At All, Are You?

SORRY FOR MISTAKES! :(

_______________________________________________________

         "Hey, Ethan!" I say cheerfully "I was wondering if you'd like-"

         "Ethan!" a girl grabbed onto his arm and kissed him. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! Now I'm hurt even more. The two guys I've ever liked had someone else.

         She pulled away and they both smiled "I'm sorry Dara, what were you going to say?"Oh crap what should I say?

         "I was wondering if you like to come with me to the store to pick out a guitar, but I should probably ask Eli." I started taking steps back "Well, see ya!" I waved and turned around and bumped into someone "I'm sorry." I say and helped him pick up his paper "Here you go."

          "It's fine." I got up and handed him his paper and rushed passed pretending to look for Eli.

         I walked into music class and sat down glaring at the back of Raphael's head. I wanted to go up to him and tell him he had hurt me. I want to confess that the kiss did mean something to me, but he'll just probably laugh in my face.

          "Everyone please listen up" Mr. Flin shouted to get everyone attention. I watched as a tall tan boy walked in and stand next to Mr. Flin "We have a new student, please introduce you to the class, please."

         He softly smiles and stared at me for a moment and cleared his throat. He looked away and spoke "Hi, my name is Cole." Waved to the class and I could see eyes of girls lit up.

         "Please take the seat next to Dara." Mr. Flin gestured at the empty desk to my left. Do people really not want to sit next to me? Sigh. I softly watch him as he takes the seat next to me.

          "Hi." He says, he had a cute smile and I just smiled back. Mr. Flin started writing on the board about our next assignment.

         I looked out the window and rain slowly drizzled outside. "Hi, I'm cole." I turned my attention to Cole.

         "Yeah, you kind of said that in front of the class." I say and smiled.

         He scratches his head not knowing what to say "So Dara? Right?"

         "Yeah."

         "Well, do you know how to play any instruments?" he asked leaning closer to me.

         "I only know how to play the guitar a little. Do you?" I asked placing my chin on my palm.

         "Well, I'm in a band with my buds." He shrugs "Would you like to see us play sometimes?" he asked. I know I should trust him quickly but he had a really nice personality. I think I should warn him about me being a loser.

         "No, thanks later you'll just ignore me like everyone else." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me.

          He looked at me confused "Why do you say that?"

          I leaned in closer to his ear "Because you'll be embarrassed of me, I'm a loser in this school." I pulled back holding my tears back.

          "I don't care." He says softly "You seem like a nice person. Why would I be embarrassed by you?"

         "Because I was fat." I say flatly. He chuckled and I quickly shot him a glare. Why is he laughing?

          "Don't worry, I use to be fat. And look?" he lift his arms and flexed. Danm he just made me drool, oh my goodness! Since when did I ever become this girl who falls for guys? They always tend to break my heart. I give up on love. "I've lost all the weight and all the girls that didn't like me started following and drooling over Me." he laughs and puts down in his arm.