63- Caitlins POV

"Did you guys have sex?" Lachlan asks as Preston and I come downstairs hand in hand.

I blush fifty shades of red, and see Simon get angry out of the corner of my eye.

"What?! No!" I yell, the blush taking control of my face. I chuck a pillow at Lachlan's face and he falls to the ground with an 'oomph.'

"We just had a talk, and everything is forgiven between us." Preston says.

"Oooohhhhh.... Is Ceston back together??" Jerome asks, and I blush more, if that's possible.

"I-I-I don't know, yet." I stutter.

"Well, obviously Caitlin wants it." Vikk says, and I chuck a pillow at his face, too.

"Agahagahag!" He muffles, and we all laugh. I walk over to him and lay myself on his lap, not letting him get up. Preston sits down nearby.

"Let's play beanboozeled!" Mitch says, running into the kitchen before the rest of us can agree or not. I get off of Vikk and we all sit around the table.

"Jerome, spin first!" Mitch says, way too optimistically. Jerome listens, and gets barf.

"Meeeeetchhhhh!!" He complains, and we laugh.
----------------------------------------
"Pizza hype!!" Lachlan yells, the smell of pizza overwhelming. I hungrily smile as he sets four pies on the table. I grab a whole pie and Lachlan tries to grab it from me.

We fight over the pizza, laughing as everybody watches. "Pizza!!!"

Eventually, I settle with two slices and sit down between Vikk and Simon, with Preston across from me.

I notice Simon glancing at me out of the corner of my eye, and he eventually says something.

"You got tomato sauce on your face." He says, and I use my napkin to wipe it away.

"Better?" I ask, and he nods. I look back army napkin and realize that what Simon thought was tomato sauce, was actually blood. "Excuse me." I politely say, excusing myself and walking upstairs. I hear a chair slide out after me, and I look through my suitcase.

"You okay?" Preston asks.

"Yeah." I reply, getting a headache. I grab the pills, shakily, and am unable to open it. "C-can you h-help me?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says, kneeling down next to me. He opens the bottle with ease. "How many?"

"Two." I reply, and he sets them in my hand. He stands up and grabs my water. I swallow the pills. "T-thanks." I say.

"Yep." He says, sitting down across from me. There's a few minutes of silence, but Preston decides to break it. "Caitlin... What are we?" He asks, and I lightly smile at the question I asked him so long ago.

"I don't know. Enemies? Friends?" I reply, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears and lightly blushing.

"Because, I know what I want us to be." Preston says.

"What?" I ask.

"I want us to be back together again."

I gasp. "Preston Blaine Arsement! Are you trying to flirt with me?!"

"Maybe." He smirks, and I blush. "I also want you to come back to Texas with me."

I think for a few moments. ..."Preston?! I can't just leave the sidemen!" I say, remembering my British friends.

He sighs. "That's right. You have your home over there."

I start to get sad seeing him sad. "Preston!" I say in my British accent. "Don't take it so hard! We shouldn't even see each other anymore! It's not fair to you!"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I-I'm gonna die, soon. And I don't want people to be sad, especially you." I reply.

He envelopes me in a hug, and my heart skips a beat. "If the time comes, I'll go with you." He says, making me stop breathing. "I lost you once, and I sure as hell won't let it happen again."

... He would go that far for me?

"Caitlin." He says, letting go. "I'm still in love with you, and I really want you by my side. Please, come back to Texas." He begs, holding my hands.

My heart flutters. "I-I still don't know." I reply.

He kisses my forehead, glum. "I understand. Just tell me your decision soon." He stands up.

"Preston?" I ask, and he stops.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I think I still might be in love with you, too." I reply, and a contagious smile grows on his face. He walks out the door, clearly happy.

I'm glad I could cheer him up.
----------------------------------------
I toss and turn, unable to sleep. I look around the room, trying to find sleep, but come up unsuccessful. I sigh.

My eyes land on the sleeping figure across from me. I consider if I should do it or not...

I will get a lot of questions in the morning...

Screw it.

I get out of my covers and silently walk over to the other bed. I slip under the covers and feel him shift in the bed.

"Can't sleep?" He asks.

"Yep." I whisper back.

"Okay." He responds. I turn my back to him and feel his familiar arms wrap around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

And that night I had a peaceful sleep. No disease, no pain, no stress. Everything forgotten.

Just me and him.

Me and Preston.