38- Prestons POV

"Let's go on a date." I say, sitting on the couch next to Caitlin.

"A date? Preston, it's 2 am." She says.

"So? Let's go!" I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her up with me.

"Where to?" She asks, running a hand through her long hair.

"You'll see." I reply, grabbing my keys and walking out the door with Caitlin right behind.
----------------------------------------
"Oh my gosh!" Caitlin gasps as we walk into a 24/7 coffee shop. "It's so cute!"

I smile, happy that I pleased her. "What do you want to get?" I ask.

"Hmmm.... The caramel frapuccino sounds really good..." She trails off.

"Alright." We walk up to the employee. "One caramel frapuccino and a peppermint mocha, please." I say as the employee gets our drinks and I pay.

We take a small table in the corner, and I take a sip of my drink. It's sssooooo good!!

"Oh my gosh! Preston, you have to try my frappuccino! It's really good!" Caitlin says.

We trade drinks and hers is really good. But mines better. :D

"So... Are you okay with Alanna coming over for a week?" Caitlin asks.

"Yeah; I'm fine. We now have another anime fan to binge watch marathons with!" I reply.

She laughs. "Alanna loves her anime; that's for sure."
----------------------------------------
"I'm tired." Caitlin yawns. "I'm gonna go to bed."

"Alright. I have one more recording to do, but then I'll join you. Good night." I reply, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight." She says, walking to the bedroom.

I turn back to Skype and realize that Lachlan is smugly smiling back at me. "You liiiiikke her."

"No duh. She's my world." I reply.

"You're so cheesy; especially when you're in a relationship." He replies.

"Oh well; can't be helped." I reply, but am internally smiling. Ever since I've started dating Caitlin, I've felt like my world has become 100% better.

"-ston! Preston!" Lachlan yells.

"Wha-?!?! Oh sorry!" I reply, coming back to reality.

Lachlan laughs and shakes his head. "I never knew that little Plebston would fall in love so easily."

"L-love?!?!" I reply, shocked.

"Yeah, you cactus. You're in love with her." He replies as if it's obvious.

"O-oh." I reply, blushing. "Let's just start the recording."

"And here comes the denial phase." He sighs.
----------------------------------------
I take off my shirt and fall onto the comfy king-sized bed. Caitlin stirs slightly and I silently curse myself for waking her up.

"Preston?" She sleepily asks, turning towards me and wiping her eyes.

So adorable.

"It's me. Go back to sleep." I whisper, kissing her forehead and wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiles and my heart skips a beat at how pretty she is.

Is this what it feels like to fall in love?
----------------------------------------
Prestons dream:

"Preston. How could you leave me?" Rob cries. "You left me for Caitlin! You left me for her! What has she ever done for you!?!"

"Rob." I say, but he doesn't listen.

"You traitor! Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!" He yells as his body disappears and everything turns red.

"Rob! Let me explain!" I try to reach him, but to no avail.

"You're a traitor!" He yells. I feel a piercing feeling in my chest and look behind me to see Rob and a knife in my back. I scream.
----------------------------------------
"Preston? You okay?" Caitlin gently shakes me.

"W-what happened!?" I ask.

"You had a nightmare. You were screaming bloody murder." She replies.

"I-I was?" I ask, clutching my chest where Rob supposedly stabbed me. Caitlin nods. "S-sorry."

"It's fine, as long as you're okay." She replies. "Probably needed to get up anyways."

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up.

"Almost three." She replies, standing up and grabbing some clothes. She walks into the bathroom and I get up as well.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself a coffee, then sit down and open DoTa. I play for a while and wait for Caitlin to come out.
----------------------------------------
I take a quick shower and throw on my newly released long sleeved fire shirt and some jeans on, then brush my teeth, fix up my hair, and put some cologne on.

"You wanna do something today?" I ask Caitlin.

"Sure." She replies. "Wanna make a challenge video or go to the mall or something?"

"We can go to the mall." I agree, happy that I can spend the day with her.