61- Prestons POV

"Hey, I just landed." I tell Lachlan, who is at Mitch and Jeromes'.

"Alright... And, um, there's a little surprise here at the place." He says, and I get suspicious.

"Okay..? Just come pick me up, please." I say, looking for him.

"Look behind you, idiot!" He says, and I turn around.

"Lachyyyyyyyy!!!" I yell, running to him with my suitcase bouncing around behind me. We hug and get in the car. "Now... About that surprise..." I cheekily say.

"No. Not until we get there." He says, and the rest of the ride is silent, me waiting to see what awaits me.

We arrive at the house and step inside, when I hear something drop upstairs.

"Sh*t! That came from our room!" Vikk says, panicking.

Wait... Vikk? Than that means...

Vikk runs up the stairs, and then turns pale, if that's possible.

"Call 911!" Vikk screams, and Lachlan picks up the phone.

My eyes widen, and I run up the stairs.

If Vikk's here, than that means that she must be here as well. I run up the stairs, pushing past Vikk and entering the room.

My eyes widen in fear as I see a brunette on the ground, coughing up blood. I rush to her side.

"Don't worry; the ambulance will be here soon." I say, and she looks up.

Our eyes meet, and I gasp. I stop breathing, because even in this state, she still looks gorgeous.

She stops coughing for a second, and I take this opportunity to wipe away all the blood on her face.

Suddenly, the doors burst open and the paramedics swiftly pick her up and carry her out the room.

I slowly walk behind them and down the stairs, where the others are waiting.

"A***OLE!!" Simon screams, pointing at me, and I glare at him.

"Not now, Simon." Vikk says, walking out the door. "Meet us at the hospital."

We all nod, but Simon glares at me. I sweat drop.

Lachlan, Simon and I get in the car, with me driving, and I feel glares at the back of my head.

And what do you know, it's coming from none other than Simon. I sigh. "What, Simon?"

"You, f***ing a***ole!" He says, and I flinch. "Do you know how hard it has been for Caitlin this past year?!"

Something in me breaks. "I-I did that?" I ask.

"Yes, you f***ot!" He yells, and I slightly swerve on the road. "She deserves so much better than you, but no matter how hard she tries, she's still f***ing in love with you!"

My eyes widen. "S-she is?!"

"Of course, idiot! She's been crying almost every night over you!" He says, and the car ride goes completely silent after that.

We arrive at the hospital, and Lachlan and Simon run inside, rushing straight to a crying Vikk. I awkwardly stand to the side, watching as I am unable to do anything.

Watching how distant I actually am now from my friends.

It's like I don't even exist at all.