26- Prestons POV

A/N: hey guys, I've started a new story... It's called "The Safe Haven" and is a Merome fanfic, but I might create a Vikklan and Poofless version of it.
----------------------------------------
"Caitlin!" I yell, currently on the ground.

"What!" She yells back at me from the bathroom, where she is currently getting ready to go to the beach.

"Come help me!" I lazily yell.

"What happened?" She says, concerned, from the bathroom door.

"I fell."

Her laugh fills the air. "Why didn't you catch it on camera!?!"

"Because I fell?" I respond.

"Well, bye!" She says, walking back into the bathroom.

"Nooo! Don't leave me!" I yell.

She doesn't answer, so I get up myself, as troublesome as it is, as Shikamaru would say.

I walk into Mitch and Jerome's house and after twenty minutes, everybody is here.

"Let's go!" Rob yells, picking up Caitlin,slinging her over his shoulder and running out of the room.

"Yeeeeaaaa!" Lachlan yells, running after them. Vikk and I follow, not too far behind.

Once all nine of us are in two cars, we meet up at the beach.

"Yuuuuuuussss!!!!!" Caitlin yells, jumping out of the car and running with her bag on her shoulder to the water. I laugh, watching as she sprays water at the two girls that followed her.

The boys and I set up our umbrella and chairs and put sunscreen on. The girls return and also put sunscreen on, and then Mitch grabs Jess, heading towards the ocean.

"Put me down!" She yells.

"No can do!" He responds.

"Ugh." She complains as Mitch puts her down.

"Let's go!" Lachlan and Vikk yell simultaneously while making a superman pose, then running to the water.

Jerome, Alanna, Caitlin and I walk to the water. Alanna and Jerome walk a little bit away from us, but Caitlin drags me into the fun.

We go into the water up until our waists and then I close my eyes, enjoying the serene crashing of the waves.

Suddenly, I hear a large gasp beside me, causing me to open my eyes.

"NO WAY!!!!! THEY HAVE A KAYAK!!!!" Caitlin excitedly squeals. "Come on Preston, let's go!" She says, pulling me behind her.

We dry off and I quickly grab money, then we both head to the man renting out the kayaks.

"How much for the double?" I ask.

"Twenty-five." He responds as I hand over the right amount. "You can use it for the rest of the day."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!" Caitlin squeals, hugging me.

I return the hug and grab one end of the kayak. "No problem."

Caitlin grabs the other end of the kayak and we make our way to the bank.

"No fair!" Lachlan pouts.

"You're just upset that you can't be one with the water, you Aussie." Vikk says, playfully ruffling his hair.

Caitlin and I put our life vests on. "You'll get a turn if we come back." She says.

"IF. What do you mean by if." He says.

"We might just paddle all the way to Australia." I respond, laughing.

We take the boat out and climb in, Caitlin in front of me, and start paddling out in the water.

"Whoa! Look at the little schools of fish!" I say.

"Oh my gosh! So cool!" Caitlin says, looking over the side of the boat. She turns her head so that she is facing me."Thank you." She says.

"No problem." I say, shrugging it off.

"No; seriously, thank you." She says.

"Yeah." I respond, kissing her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."