50- Caitlins POV

A/N: I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for supporting me through this story... This chapter officially marks the 50th chapter of Imperfectly Perfect, and our journey is far from over. This chapter has been very much awaited, and I have finally created it! All I will say is that something interesting is going to happen in this chapter... Enjoy! ;)
----------------------------------------
"Hey, Caitlin. Guess what?" Preston asks in the middle of the movie.

"What?" I ask, snuggling closer to him.

"I love you." He says, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I reply, hugging him. Eventually, my eyes close and I fall asleep.
----------------------------------------
I slowly open my eyes and realize that I am in our bed. Light seeps through the windows, so it must be day. I look to my right, and Preston is asleep. I play with strands of his hair for a minute, but then decide to get up.

Guess I'll make breakfast. I smile, slowly standing up. I walk to the kitchen and walk straight into the fridge.

"Dang it." I mutter, clutching my head as pain resurfaces. I take a deep breath and open the fridge, deciding to get a glass of orange juice first. My forehead starts to pound, and I grab some Advil. "This should do it..." I swallow the Advil and take a sip of my orange juice, then grab the eggs from the fridge.

"Five eggs... Coming right up, ma'am." I joke to myself, and laugh at how awful my humor is. What was that? Seriously... How does Preston put up with me???

I must've banged my head hard, because now I am thinking weirdly. I finish making the eggs and put them on a plate, too lazy to make anything else.

I turn around and am shocked to see Preston already sitting at the table, watching me. "What?" I ask. "Did I wake you? Dang it, clumsy self." I whisper the last bit to myself.

"No, but your cooking did!" He says, eagerly eyeing the plate as I set it in front of him.

"Itadikimasu!" Preston says, digging in. "Delicious!" He says, and I smile.

"So, Preston. Things have kinda been hectic..." I start off.

"It's not your fault we missed PAX." He says, putting a hand on top of mine.

"I know... Your fans are disappointed, though." I sigh.

"But they understand. There's always next year, right?" He says.

"Yeah, you're right." I reply. "And you're birthday is in a few days too."

"Two to be exact." Preston says.

"Two days." I correct myself.
----------------------------------------
SMUTALERTSMUTALERTSMUTALERT!!! I REPEAT SLIGHT SMUT... CESTONCESTONCESTON *dies*
----------------------------------------
I stand in front of the mirror and look at my scars and almost healed cuts, and smile. Preston comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Love you." He whispers.

"Love you too." I reply, turning to him and kissing him passionately.

I'm ready.

His tongue begs for entrance, and I let him in. Preston slowly parts and looks at me seriously.

"Do you want this?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yes, Preston; I'm ready."