53- Caitlins POV

A/N: I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't kill me... I repeat PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM SAD TOO I REGRET IT👇🏻👇🏻
----------------------------------------
After a few hours at the office, I start to get tired. My eyes start to droop and I check the time to see its almost midnight. I yawn and walk into Preston's office, ignoring that he is recording, and lay down on his couch.

"I'm tired," I mumble, hoping that Preston hears.

Instead, he ignores me and continues recording like I didn't even enter the room. A part of me becomes slightly angry, and I say it again, a little louder this time.

"I'm tired..." He still ignores me, and I roll to the side, facing the wall.

Alright then...
----------------------------------------
I slowly wake up in a nice, comfy bed. Are we home?

I turn my head to the side, and my thoughts are confirmed when I see the familiar brown color of the walls. I slowly get out of bed and walk into the living room, ignoring the sleeping man next to me.

I understand that he has to work, and that YouTube is his career... But, I don't know... I guess I'm just sad that he ignored me... He never does that...

I pick up my phone and text Holden. Wanna meet up?

A few seconds later, I get a reply. Sure, can I bring my girlfriend?

Yeah. I reply.

Cool. Starbucks in 30?

I'm down. I reply, putting my phone down and sneaking into the bedroom. I pull out a nice, short red dress that falls just above my knees and put some eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow on. I brush my teeth, put perfume on, and smile.

The girl in front of me is not the girl she used to be.

With 10 minutes left, I walk out the door without second thoughts and walk down the road to the Starbucks Holden and I used to go to.

A few minutes later, Holden and his girlfriend arrive, along with Leo.

"Hey!" I wave to them from my table. They wave back and get some coffee, then join me.

"Hey, Caitlin!" Holden says as the three take their seats. "This is Caroline, Caroline this is Caitlin." He says, I introducing us to each other.

"Hello!" Caroline smiles brightly at me. "I hope we can be friends!"

After a moments hesitation, I reply, "Yeah!" And smile brightly. I turn to Leo. "I didn't know that you were coming, Leo?"

"It was a last minute thing. Holden dragged me out of the house... Where's your boyfriend? Preston?" He asks.

I sigh. "At home."

"Did something happen?" Holden asks, holding Caroline's hand.

"Nothing major, really. He just ignored me, but he was in the middle of a recording." I reply.

"But still!" Holden responds. "A man has got to treat his girl right! That's disgraceful!"

"It was a one time thing." I tell him.