22- Prestons POV

A/N: ITS A CESTON CHAPTER YAY!!!

o/
---------------------------------------------

I. Am. Such. An. Idiot.

I really just hurt the girl of my dreams' feelings. Could it get any worse?

I guess it can. Her and Vikk are talking. Talking!

I'm going insane. They are just talking, nothing to be jealous of. What's gotten into me?

I run towards them. "Hey guys! The taxi's here!" I yell.

"Coming!" Caitlin and Vikk yell. They both come over, and Vikk enters the car.

I stop Caitlin. "Hey, I'm sorry; I don't know what's gotten into me."

"It's fine ya cactus; I forgive you." She says. "I thought it was kinda cute too."

I breathe a sigh of relief. "Thanks. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Yep. And in lucky to have you too." She responds, bopping my nose.

"Hey!" I yelp, but Caitlin has already gotten into the taxi.

I slide in next to her and give the driver the directions to Jerome and Mitch's place. I look at the window, and admire the scenery; it's so green!

I feel a head on my shoulder, and somebody grab my hand. I look to my left to see a sleepy Caitlin and chuckle at her actions. Vikk looks at me, and I put a hand to my lips, motioning for him to stay quiet.

I look at our intertwined hands, and feel a pang of pain and longing. I really love Caitlin, but she's denied me; yet some of her actions have shown me that she cares. She says she's not ready for a relationship too; is she hiding something from me?

I drop the thought and look at Vikk. "You really love her, don't you?" He asks.

I sigh. "I do, but I I think something's up."

Vikk's quiet for a while, but soon says, "You'll know soon."

--- TIMESKIP ---

"Thanks for the ride." I say, paying the driver and getting out. Caitlin and Vikk get out too, and we all grab our bags.

"Ready?" I ask Caitlin.

"Nervous." She responds.

"Don't worry; they'll love you." I reassure her. We walk up to the front door, Vikk in front of Caitlin and I.

Vikk knocks on the door, and Mitch answers it. I look over at Caitlin, who is trying not to scream. I'm surprised she didn't scream when she met Vikk, to be honest.

"Hey guys!" Mitch says cheerfully. "Hey Jerome, Lachlan, Alanna, Jess! Come here!" He calls back into the house.

"Oh god, why did I come?" Vikk whispers, but everybody hears it.

"Vikk, sometimes it's best to face your fears than to run away from them. I need to start doing that." Caitlin reassures him. He smiles back at her.

Mitch bro-hugs me and Vikk, and gives Caitlin a hug.

"Hi Mitch; I'm Caitlin." She says.

"Nice to meet you in person; you a fangirl?" He asks.

"A little." She says.

"You'll get along well with Alanna and Jess then." Mitch says. Caitlin giggles.

"Heyo!" An all too familiar Australian accent says.

Caitlin looks at me, telling me with her eyes that she is excited.

"Hey Lachy!" I greet as he bro-hugs me.

"Sup bro." He responds.

"Hey Caitlin. I love your gamer tag, DarudeCactustorm; now that is what I call legendary." Lachlan says. "Your vids are amazing too."

Caitlin's cheeks turn a bright pink. "Thanks... You watch my videos?"

"Yeah, they are top kek." He responds. They hug, and quite honestly it is adorable. They will be great friends.

They break apart, and Lachlan looks at Vikk. "Vikk... Can we talk?" He asks, his face turning a light shade of pink.

"Yeah, sure." He says, grabbing Lachlan's hand and waking away. How adorable.

"Lava P!" Jerome yells, running outside and giving me a hug. "Sup man?"

"Nothing much... Exhausted from the plane ride."

Jerome lets go of me and heads over to Caitlin. They hug and talk for a minute before we notice Alanna and Jess standing in the doorway. They both wave to us, and I wave back. Caitlin goes over to meet them, and I turn back to Jerome.

"Where's Icky Vikky?" Jerome asks.

"Him and Lachlan went to go and take care of some business, if you know what I mean." Mitch says, and we both smirk.

"Oh gosh." Jerome's eyes widen, and Mitch and I laugh.

"We're not talking about that kind of business... They're talking, so hopefully #vikklan can get back together. Otp otp otp!" He chants. Mitch, Jerome and I burst out laughing.

"So, you and Caitlin, huh?" Jerome asks.

"Nope; not yet at least. She's been through some tough times, and she's just not ready for a relationship yet. I plan on asking her soon though." I respond.

"Asking who what now?" Caitlin says. I turn to look at her, and she has her hands on her hips, looking at me.

"Nothing." I respond.

"Dude, just ask her now." Mitch encourages.

Soon, everybody is cheering, "PRESTON PRESTON PRESTON!"

"Fine!" I yell.

I look at Caitlin, and take a deep breath. "Caitlin, listen; I've liked you for a long time, but I know you're not ready for a relationship and I don't want to rush you-"

Caitlin cuts me off by grabbing my shirt and pulls me towards her, our lips colliding. I melt into the kiss; her lips on mine feel right. We break away, and our foreheads are touching. We look into each other's eyes.

"I'm ready," She whispers.

Faint "aws" are heard in the distance, but all I am focusing on now is Caitlin.

"So will you, Caitlin Marie West (A/N: not my real full name btw), go on a date with me?" I ask.

"Yes, Preston Blaine Arsement. I would be glad to go on a date with my favorite cactus." She happily responds.

"Hey, what's 9+10?" I ask her.

"19?" She asks.

"21." I say in a joking voice.

"I'm  such an idiot." Caitlin jokes as well, facepalming.

"But you're my idiot." I respond, and Caitlin hugs me.

"You're my idiot too." She says.

"Aaaawwwweeee," Mitch, Jerome, Alanna and Jess say at the same time.

"Let's go check on Vikklan after we put our bags inside!" Caitlin suggests.

"YES!" We all agree.

A few minutes later, my, Caitlin and Vikk's bags are put in the guest bedroom, and we are back outside.