12-Prestons POV

I flip down on my bed. I kissed Caitlin... And I keep thinking about it. My heart aches, and I don't know for who or why anymore. I still love Rob, right? I don't know anymore; my life is messed up.

Caitlin knew that I drank, so she threw out all of my alcohol. I sigh into my pillow.

I feel a small hand on my back, rubbing circles. I look up to see Caitlin, and I turn to face her.

"You okay?" She asks.

"No," I sigh. " I am just really confused; I don't know if I still have feelings for Rob or not."

"Did you love him?" She quietly responds.

"So much, yes." I reply.

"And did he love you?" She says even quieter.

I think about that question. He did admit to liking me, and he showed it. However, he was good friends with Lachlan and he was always hanging around him. And I mean always. I'm so oblivious.

"No," I respond.

"Then you have to get over him; he's not worth it." I think about her response.

"But..." I trail off.

"If he loved you he would've never been with Lachlan. He would've given you every minute of his day... He would be there..." She trails off.

"Like you?" I respond, curious.

"Yeah, but except the part where I love you," She sticks her tongue out at me.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I joke.

"Suuree," She responds.

I grab her by the waist and throw her onto my bed. I jump on top of her and she groans. "Ugh get off of me you jag!" She yells.

"Now do you know that I hate you?" I question.

"No, you love me." She responds. She tries to wriggle free, but I change the position of my body so that I have her arms pinned down and I'm sitting on her.

We stare into each other's eyes and then I realize that our faces are inches apart. My eyes widen and I get off of her. I give her a hand, and she takes it.

"I'm gonna..." She trails off and quickly darts out of the room.

I run my hands through my hair, and feel a blush rise to my cheeks.

... But I thought I was gay?....