Questions

I have finally decided to answer your questions from the appreciation chapter! Sorry it took so long!
----------------------------------------
@Craft_Battle_Girl asks:

Q: Who is your favorite from the pack? (Not including Preston :P)

A: You little motherfudger! :P No, but really Rob is my favorite. I watch him all the time. Preston is probably my second favorite but I really really like his personality and I feel like I can relate to him the best.

@OwlFluff57 asks:

Q: Will there be a certain time or date as to when updates will be?

A: I don't really know... I normally write two or three chapters a week and try to get them out as soon as possible. Right now I'm not so busy, but with soccer season starting up I might have less time to get chapters out for you guys.

@TrinityOP asks:

Q: If you could date any one person from the sidemen who would it be?

A: That's a hard one... I'd probably have to say Simon because I love his personality and he's really good at soccer. :P

Again from @TrinityOP

Q: who is your fav walking dead character?

A: I know I might get a lot of hate for this... But I don't watch the walking dead. I watched a few episodes (and by few I mean like 2) and it never really caught my interest. However, I might watch it in the future!

@Mullsr asks:

Q: Do you know what tbnrfrags stands for/ means?

A: Yes. (Longish story) TBNR means 'The Best Never Rest' and frags is a grenade in the call of duty games. Preston's original channel was focused on call of duty and he always played with TBNRkenworth and Chocothechocobro. They formed the tbnr squad and I guess the name just stuck.

So that's all the questions for today... Thank you everyone who commented and if you want, ask more in the comments and I'll try to answer them again! I might do a 10 facts about me if you guys want, too! :P