Hospital

Jay's POV

I book the first flight home I can get. Simon rushes into the house of my parents behind me. He's confused as fuck as to why I am so frantic. I need to get home, Yeri is in the hospital and I need to be there for her. I promised I would always be there if anything happened to her.

"Jay, talk to me!" Simon yells at me because I'm not reacting to him at all. The only thing on my mind is Yeri and how scared she must be, how scared I am right now.

"It's Yeri. She's in the hospital", I say while booking the flight. It's in 2 hours.

"But what is wrong with her? Is she okay?" He's genuinely worried about her and me.

"I can't tell. I'm so sorry, but it's hers to tell everyone." I shake my head furiously while going upstairs. Mom and dad are away at the moment so no one is here to hold me back.

"Okay, it's okay. I understand that completely. Just let me help you, okay?" Simon presses on and I nod.

"Fine. Can you stay here and take care of things? Explain it to my parents? And I need a ride to the airport."

Simon holds up his keys in front of me and smiles. He'll be driving me to the airport. I give him a little smile and grab my stuff. I don't care if I leave anything behind. We storm out of the house and race to the airport for me to catch my flight. It'll be a long flight home and I won't be able to think about anything else but her.

He stops in front of the doors and I storm out of the car. He waves and I wave back at him with a thankful smile. Hani didn't give me a lot of info because she doesn't know what's going on with her herself.

Flashback

"What do you mean?" I ask Hani as I can clearly feel myself panicking.

"We were doing the shoot and she didn't look good at all, but she insisted on working through it. I was away for 2 seconds and then I heard BTS scream for help", Hani was close to tears, I could tell.

My heart tightens inside my chest while I try to find a place to sit. She promised me she'd be okay and that she would take it easy. Now she's in the hospital.

"Jay? I have no idea what's going on. The doctors said it was urgent and serious. Apparently she is ill? Jay, did you know?" She's crying by now and I'm swallowing the lump inside my throat.

"It isn't my place to tell. She needs to be okay, please", I plead with Hani while frantically rubbing my hand up and down my pant leg.

"I don't know how to deal with this. How fast can you be here? She might be waking up and I'm sure she wants to see you", she cries out and I stand up again.

"I'm booking the first flight home. I'll let you know. Can you keep me updated?"

"Yeah, okay. I'm so so sorry."

"It's fine. I'll see you soon."

The phone line dies and I run inside of the conference room. Simon still looks worried.

"I need to go home right now. Back to Seoul. I'm sorry." That's when I storm back outside and get into the car with Simon following me all the way.