Interrupted

Yeri's POV

I feel my heart beating against my chest as Jay pushes me against the wall. The door falls shut behind him as his lips are still on mine. They're not sweet and soft like last night. No, they are more pressing and urgent than back then. His hands are on my lower back, pushing me closer to him as I feel the cold wall behind me. My hands go up to his neck and pull me in. I'm not planning on letting go now, this feels way too good to be true. 

Jay lifts one of my legs and puts it around his waist as his mouth moves to the side of my neck. He kisses me and gives little bites while I can't stop the sounds from coming out of my mouth. My mind is telling me this is going too far, but my heart wants me to keep on going. And I firmly believe that if I stop this now, we'll never get this chance again. I don't want to lose this, not just yet. Let me taste life just once more. 

My hands move down the side of his arms. They are strong and smooth, just the way I always imagined them to be. His kisses send shivers down my spine as he moves lower. I can feel his hot lips against my collarbone. My mind won't concentrate on anything else but the feeling he keeps on giving me. My hands find their way under his shirt and I feel his ripped abs. They slide up to his chest and stay there. I can feel his heart beating loud and hard too. Is he feeling the same things as me? Could that be possible? 

Just as he's about to go even lower we get a knock on the door. Jay pulls away, reluctantly, and groans loudly. I'm a total mess as we untangle from each other and he goes to open my door. 

"You're not Yeri", someone on the other side says and it spikes my interest. I go to the door too and look over Jay's shoulder. 

"Jisoo?" I ask as I recognize him. What is he even doing here? 

"Yeri!"He says as he goes past Jay and hugs me tightly. I can see Jay's face over his shoulder and I can see he is pissed as fuck. I smile apologetically. 

"I'll leave you guys to it then..." Jay says as he walks out of the room. Leaving me alone with Jisoo. 

Jay's POV

I close the door behind me. Who the hell is that guy and why is he even here? My mind is whirling and my body is cooling down from the heat it had a few minutes ago. It had all been going so well, but someone just had to come and disturb us. The door shuts behind me as I get back into my room. A cold shower is what I need. And to think it over. My mind is hazy and I can't keep on doing stuff like this. 

Yeri's POV

I pull back from Jisoo and look at him. 

"What are you doing here?" I say as I walk back into my room. My mind keeps going back to Jay and the way he looked as he left. Where had this been going until Jisoo interrupted us? 

"I heard you were here from your aunt. Why didn't you tell me?" He asks of me and I pull up my shoulders. She isn't really my aunt, she was my mother's best friend. 

"I don't see why I should be telling you anything? What are you even to me?" I fall back onto the bed. 

"I know we didn't part on good terms. I've been a jerk. But I still care for you. And you being here in New York is like a dream!" he starts out enthusiastically. 

My eyes roll at him as I sit back up. Is he really going there? "You're my EX-boyfriend", I say and emphasize the 'ex'. "We shouldn't even be talking." 

"Like I told you. I still care for you." He sits down beside me and I scoot away a little. "Who was that guy just now? I feel like I know him from somewhere."