First times

Yeri's POV

I look down at our food again and don't even dare ask for anything. The realization hit me like a bus. I feel his eyes on me, his steady gaze trying to search for my eyes.

"So there is a girl singing on the song too?" I try to turn the conversation around.

"Yes, Hoody. She's such a talent. I don't know where she's been hiding all this time!" he laughs it off.

"I'm sure she's amazing", I smile back, but it doesn't reach my eyes at all.

We finish our food and go back to the hotel. I'm tired and don't have any energy left to spare. If I don't go to sleep now, I'll collapse tomorrow. We wouldn't want that to happen, would we? As we reach the hotel I feel dizzy, even though I've eaten and I know why. I need to go upstairs. My legs are wobbly, my eyesight blurry.

"Are you okay?" Jay asks me as he takes a closer look.

"I'm fine. Just tired", I choke out, but my throat is closing in on me.

"Come on", Jay picks me up and carries me to my room. He fishes the key out of my pocket and drops me on the bed as soon as he's in. I didn't even get a chance to admire the fact that I was in his arms and how he felt. The pain is getting stronger every second.

"Thank you for that, I'll see you tomorrow", I tell him and he nods.

"Call me if you need anything. I'm right next door", he says as he backs out of the door. "Good night and sweet dreams, Yeri."

"You too, Jay."

As soon as he's gone I grab my machine and hook it on. I instantly feel better. The tightness is gone and my head is clear. Finally.

Jay's POV

I close the door behind me and listen for a while. A machine is turned on and it makes a little noise. What is she doing there? And why was she so unstable downstairs? I'm kind of worried of how she looked. She actually looked bad, for the first time since I met her. Her skin was pale and sweaty and she looked like she was going to faint at any time. I want to knock on her door and ask if she's okay, again. Instead I stay out here for a little while longer, sinking to the floor. Always listening if she doesn't call out for anyone. My mind is playing tricks on me, I've never done anything like this for anyone. What is it about her?

After a good hour I get up and walk inside my own room. It's time to go to sleep. And by the looks of it, she's already sleeping anyways. My head is still going crazy over how she looked, but I put it aside. Sleep has to come now. But whenever I close my eyes, there she is, about to faint.

Yeri's POV

Sleep doesn't come easily. I stare at the ceiling and think of Jay. He is in the room next to mine. All I want to do is go over and knock on his door, somehow his presence soothes me. But I tell myself no, I pull the blankets up a little more. The night is warm, not cold at all, but I feel cold. And I know what will make me feel warm again: his smile. Shaking my head I turn around to face the window. The city is still lively, like Seoul somehow. It's weird to think I'm not even there anymore.

Tossing and turning, I try not to think too much. But I can't help it. I get up, put on trainers and a shirt and walk over to his room. I stand there for a good 5 minutes and don't knock at all. Then the door opens and Jay is rushing out. He walks into me.

"What are you doing here?" Jay asks me as he eyes me from head to toe.

"I was about to knock on your door... Where are you rushing off to?" I cross my arms in front of my chest.