Run

Jay's POV

Walking home is such a drag at this hour. I don't like it one bit but she kicked me out. Yeri knows she needs this, but she doesn't want to own up to it just yet. When I get home it's empty and I don't want to go to sleep yet. The TV switches on and I look at some late night news. Nothing big seems to have happened and I'm already grabbing the remote control to switch to another station. That's when I see and image I know very well. The name sounds familiar too. Of course it would, it's all mine. This seems interesting. 

The next picture is one of a girl leaving my house. And of course the media would never blur out any faces. Yeri's been seen leaving my place. How could I have been so careless as to let her be seen leaving my house? She could be in serious trouble and we're not even dating. I sigh hard and lean my head back. Now I'm wondering if they saw me leaving her house too. Because that would be a disaster since they would know her address. Fans can get ugly. Or should I say saesangs? Those people don't know boundaries. 

I decide to sleep on it all since it's this late and no one will have seen it. The next morning will be difficult as it is and I'll need all the sleep I can get. My bed feels so empty and I try not to think about it here. She looked so good underneath me. Somehow she even turns me on while being in my mind. No girl has ever done that. My body needs her, but she needs space, from me and my ways. I shake my head and put my face in my pillow. This seems to help me calm down a little as my eyes get droopy. I'm asleep within mere minutes and I dream about her. Or is it a memory? I can't even tell the difference anymore. 

Next morning

A knock on the door wakes me up and I groan. Who dares to wake me up at this hour? Everyone who knows me knows I hate this time of day. And I just went out last night. They should know better. I get out of my bed and put on a robe before going to the door and answering it. Someone shoots inside as soon as I open it and I'm amazed at their speed. When I look at him I sigh. 

"Loco, dude, why this early?" I whine and close the door before anyone catches me half naked. 

"Have you even seen the news?" He asks me with his eyebrow cocked up. 

"Still about her leaving my house?" I stroke one hand through my hair and sit down on the couch. Loco does the same. 

"Yeah, you've been so good these last few months. Why did you screw it up?" he says as he looks into my eyes. 

"It wasn't intentional. I didn't even think about it..." I shake my head and groan loudly. 

"Jay... Does she even know she was caught on camera? This could turn out really ugly for her... Besides I thought you had the hots for that Yeri girl from our Solo shoot?" 

"That is Yeri from the Solo shoot. It's good you couldn't tell! That means others won't either!" I cheer up a little at that. 

"You know I'm just really bad with names and faces! And besides, you really tapped that?" His gaze turns a little childish. 

"None of your business."

"Come on, you used to share everything with us!" He keeps on insisting. 

"Okay fine, yes. Twice." 

He slaps my shoulder and I cry out a little. He's stronger than he looks and it hurts. I shoot him an angry glare and he chuckles. 

"I won't find her in your bed, right?"

"No, dude. I won't let anyone in if she's in my bed. I wouldn't even be out here!" 

"True that!"