Scared

Yeri's POV

I wake up in the morning, something heavy is weighing me down. I groan a little and turn around, only to have my face collide with a body. A startled cry comes out of my mouth as I open my eyes. First of all: why am in his bed? Second of all: why is Jay here half naked? At least that's why I suspect he is since I can only see his torso. He pulls me towards him in his sleep and I feel something pushing into me.

ABORT MISSION, he's totally naked. I need to get out of here. Now. I try not to be too rash as I slid out from under his firm grip. He groans and tries to pull me closer but I escape.

Finally I'm out and sigh. Luckily the sheets are still covering him fully and I don't have to look at what was just pressing in to me. That's when my headache hits me and I try not to groan so Jay won't wake up. My fingers caress my temples in an attempt to take the pain away. It doesn't help at all. I need medicine. I go into my bag, which is still half packed by the way so I can go running any time I want, and take out my medicine. The relief doesn't come instantly since it needs time to work. I guess I'll be going into his music room again to do my daily routine. Damn it for being the only soundproof room in the whole house. But seriously, how the hell did I get into that bed again?

Last night

Jay's POV

It's been a long day for me and when I get to the club it's not as crowded as it usually is. I know for a fact Yeri is spinning tonight but she has been ignoring me ever since this morning. Let's give her a taste of her own medicine. When I walk inside the whole AOMG crew is there with a newly added member. Hoody isn't known that much, but ever since 'Solo' came out she's been gaining attention. And people have seen her in the practice video too now, so they know who she is. She's a lanky blonde girl with a very serious look on her face at all times. I had to do a lot of convincing to get her on board to come to AOMG. But in the end she did what she thought was smartest and here she is. It's kind of our celebration party for having a new member.

She stays by my side at all times because I'm the only one she properly knows. Loco is trying hard to get to know her too by now, not a surprise at all since the guy is so social. Hoodie sticks my by side, even when Yeri rises to her throne. I feel her looking at me and I purposely don't look back at her. It takes every fiber in my being to not to so since our gazes have always been so attracted to each other. Instead I tell a joke to Hoodie and she immediately laughs at it. Which makes me smile too. Yeri must've noticed since she turned her gaze away from me to plug in her stuff. That's when it's my time to look at her, observe her.

She's so focused whenever it comes to music and when she's plugging in. Apparently she insists on taking her own stuff here instead of using the ones that are already prepared for the DJ's. She's a stubborn one. Her fingers are meticulous while she handles her stuff with care. Surprisingly it makes me smile.

"You're whipped", I hear someone say from behind me.

Hoody and Loco have been observing me too. They smile as Loco points his head to the stage.

"I am most certainly not", I try to deny but they just laugh.

"Dude, you've been staring at her for the last 5 minutes. And we both know this is not because you want to bang her to get it out of your system. Because you've tried that already..." Loco says and I shake my head. I refuse to believe I'm falling.

"I haven't known you for very long, Jay, but even I can see it. Your look says it all", Hoody comments too and I start panicking. What is this look? And how can I change it. I need to do it right now.

"Forget about it", I say and take another sip of my beer. I welcome the familiar taste of alcohol and turn my back towards the stage. That way I don't have to face her again. Who knows, maybe I even start looking at her like that again.