Don't Speak

Jay's POV

I shoot up a little as she asks me that question. What does she mean? My body freezes a little and she notices my hesitation. I want to begin something with her, but at the same time I'm afraid. Past relationships have not turned out for the best. She looks at me with big eyes and I can't even look back into her eyes. The eyes I like and love watching, I can't stand them now.

"Fine", she mumbles as she slides her legs over the edge of the bed and stands up. She stands up and pulls all of the sheets with her to cover herself.

"You're still doing that after what we did?" I ask her, trying to crack a joke.

When she turns around I feel like her look could kill me. The death glare coming from her kind eyes make my heart stop. She turns back around and starts putting on her clothes, not that there are many.

I stand up, not even trying to conceal myself and walk over to her. My hand is on her arm and she turns around and swats it away. I don't give up, I keep on touching her arm. In the end she's annoyed and turns to face me entirely. Just what I wanted.

"What is your deal?" She asks me and I lift my eyebrows.

"You." I state simply.

A wry smile turns on her face and looks straight into my eyes. Her look says it all. I shouldn't be messing with her, but she knows what she's gotten herself into.

"I'm going home." She says and turns away from me again.

"No round two then?"

"Jeezes! Can't you stop joking for 5 seconds?" She emphasises the 'stop' so I catch on.

"What's going on? Why are your panties in a twist?" I don't want to face my problems or my feelings.

"Whatever." She pushes me out of the way and walks towards the door.

"Wait, I'll drive you."

"I don't want to be around you right now." She says and pulls the door shut behind her.

I'm left looking at the door as she's gone now. My heart makes a different beat whenever I think about her, but I choose to ignore it. My head is swirling from the night we just had, but she's angry, I can't keep bothering her, I need to let her go for now. She'll be back.

Yeri's POV

When the door shuts behind me I almost want to start crying. I'm giving my all to a guy who won't ever see me as someone special. He's been like this for too long already, maybe he isn't capable of change anymore. I shake my head and go to the street to haul a cab, if I can find a street that has cabs on it that is. I'm in the middle of nowhere and I have nowhere to go either.

I take out my phone and turn on google maps. This way I can figure out here the hell I am and how I can get back home. I suddenly realise that he lives in one of the most expensive and exclusive neighbourhoods in Seoul. How could I be surprised? The dude has a freaking private jet. A sigh escapes my mouth and I call a cab service to come pick me up.

I must look awful, that's the only thing I think when I'm in the cab back home. My hair is a mess, my make-up probably makes me look like a panda and I'm in the shortest dress ever. The cab driver eyes me and gets what's going practically immediately. I give him a small smile and he drives off. When I'm home I give him a tip for coming to get me and walk back inside.

That's were I let my feelings get to me. Jay practically rejected me instantly. The way his body tensed up and how he didn't even speak up makes it clear to see. He doesn't want me that way. The only way he wants me is in his bed. And that was exactly where I was a few minutes ago. It makes me mad that I gave in so easily. That he got me like that. We don't even know each other. And I can't even blame the alcohol since I knew perfectly what I was doing.