Mistakes

Yeri's POV

The moment I see them together, something inside me breaks. But I don't cry, the opposite actually. I stay calm and walk inside, it's clear they haven't noticed me yet. It seems like they are talking about something, too immersed to even know I'm in the same damn room as them. Normally Jay would notice me right away, but not now. He's too into miss blondie with her long legs. She's even taller than him, geez.

I don't try to mask my being here, in fact I'm being really loud about making my way through the house. Suddenly Jay looks up and stares into my eyes before something hits him.

"I forgot to pick you up..." He sighs and tries to make his way to me.

"Don't bother. It's fine. I'm used to it," is all I manage to speak before disappearing into the bedroom. I lock the door behind me so he can't see what's about to happen next.

Jay is still outside the door as the first tears start making their way down my face. It's unfair that I'm crying over someone like him. He doesn't even apologise for having a girl here and not coming to get me. Not that I ever gave him the chance to. I walk to the bathroom and let the shower run. Undressing seems like the hardest thing to do. Finally I get into the hot, warm comfort of the shower and all hell breaks loose.

My heart aches for what's going on outside of this bedroom and en suite. The leggy blonde didn't even acknowledge me at all. She only had her eyes on Jay the whole time. Jay doesn't seem to think this is bad, but he's never been in a proper relationship before. Does he even know what it means?

The pain let's up a little and I get out of the shower. My hair is still damp when I put on something comfortable. It's the only way I'll get through this. When I come out of the room Jay is still there with the blonde. He looks up as soon as he door opens and smiles widely at me. Why the hell is he so freaking happy?

"Yeri.." He says as he gets up and comes to my side. The girl looks at me too. "I want you to meet someone."

He then leads me to the girl. I can't be judgemental about this. She could be anyone. This doesn't have to mean anything.

"This is Hoody", Jay says and he takes my hand in his.

Then it hits me. She's the girl who he recorded his single with, the one I was in the music video for. I feel so embarrassed about being jealous of her. She's just his co-worker. Better not ever mention this to Jay, like ever. Now that I look closely enough I can see that it's the same girl who was with him at the club the other night. Relief really washes over me as I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you. You were really good in 'Solo'," I compliment her on her skills.

"Thank you. You did an amazing job in the music video!" She says and gets up. She seems like the kind of girl who impresses a lot of people.

"I'm signing Hoody with the label. We got sucked in to the conversation a little when I was supposed to pick you up," Jay explains himself while sitting us both down, pulling my legs over his.

"It's fine. I get it," I reassure him, for real this time. He seems to believe me.

He nods and takes my hand to his lips to kiss it lightly. Hoody keeps her eyes on us both at all times. A little smile plays on her lips as she watches the way we interact with each other.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds to it then," she suddenly gets up and I'm thankful for the fact that she's leaving. Not that she isn't a nice person or something, it's just that I feel uneasy around her.

"I'll walk you to the door", Jay gets up with her, leaving me on the couch.

"It was nice to meet you", she turns to me.