Home

Jay's POV

Today is finally the day that I'm taking Yeri home to see my parents. I've wanted to do this for a very long time too. The tickets are ready, now only Yeri has to be. She seemed a little thrown off by the fact we were traveling to see my family. I know she doesn't really have one any more so I'm trying to be considerate and not talk about it too much. But sometimes I can't shut up about it. I'm too damn excited.

"Are you packed?" I ask her while zipping my suitcase shut.

She nods her head with a small smile. Her suitcase is in front of her, ready to go.

"Do you have everything by hand?" I'm always concerned with her health now. I try not to be overbearing, but sometimes it gets the better of me.

"Yes Jay", she chuckles a little while coming over to me. Her arms wrap around my waist as she hugs me tight. "Thank you for being so thoughtful."

I know she appreciates me looking out for her. She must've been so scared of me abandoning her after hearing his ill she was, but that's not me. When I love someone, I really love someone. And she happens to be the one I love most in this world, after my mother of course. I plant a little kiss on the top of her head while I relish in her scent. The way she hugs me is the best. All of my senses are heightened when she's around me. Not necessarily aroused, she just triggers something deep inside. Like a breath of fresh air.

"I'll always do things in your best interest", I whisper into her ear and she shivers as if she's cold.

"When does the plane leave again?" She asks while pulling away from me. I feel a little empty when she's gone, always fighting the urge to pull her back into my embrace.

"At 4 tomorrow morning", a sigh escapes her lips. It meant getting up very early, even more early for her to aerosol and be ready to leave. I've talked to the airlines and they said we can take the machine with us on the plane since it's portable.

It's 5 in the afternoon and we're going out to dinner with AOMG today too. They're traveling to Seattle too, a tad later. Loco wants to see us before we leave and I was fine with it. Yeri loves their company anyways.

"Let's get ready." She follows me into the bathroom to get ready. She doesn't do too much and that's just the way I like it with her. Hell, I probably take up more time than her getting ready. In half an hour we're both done and head out to the diner where we always meet. It'll be the first time I'm taking Yeri there. She always comes with me to the studios when she's not working nowadays, but this place is new to her.

I spot my brothers before we get inside. They have our usual booth by the window. Simon noticed us first and waves at us before we enter the joint. We go to the table and sit down on my usual spot.

"It's getting cramped here", Loco jokes and I slap his arm for making Yeri possibly feel uncomfortable.

Yeri puts a hand on my arm and reassures me that everything is fine. She smiles at the boys and they smile back. Loco is already babbling away happily when our food comes and we start eating. It's nice being here with them and the person I love. They know I don't just take anyone with me.

"So you're going home tomorrow, right?" Simon asks while putting some chicken into his mouth.

"Yeah, a day earlier because I want Yeri to meet the family", a shy smile appears on her lips as she inches closer to me.