31

Asia

"Adonis stop leaving your shoes every damn where for I kill you and be on snapped." I say picking up his new black and gold jays in my arm with two other pair of 12s. "No damn reason." I mumbled busting his door open. He was laying down flipping through channels.

"Boyy- Who you raising ya voice at?" He sternly said getting up. I backed up some before I was lifted and thrown on the bed. "Why you so messy?" I ask calmly. "Why you so thick?" He asked over me. I kneed him in his chest getting on top of him.

"Make sure you put ya shoes where they go" I said before punching him and getting up fast.

I picked his shoes back up and stacked his shelf where the shoes were missing.

I left back downstairs and finished sweeping the kitchen. This lazy motherfucka don't know the definition of clean.

I wiped the marble counters down with bleach and the stainless steel appliances. When I was done I heard Adonis loud mouth rapping to the song that played through the speakers. "What you want for dinnner?" I asked opening the fridge. "Sausage Fettuccini" he says. "I made banana pudding, ima put the pan back in a sec.'' I say

I grab the sausage links and place them by the stove. It was still around 12 and ever since I left my 3-10am classes I been here cleaning. "Take a pic , it'll last longer?" I say "pose."

Asia^^^

Asia^^^

I turned around and posed. Plus my makeup was on 10. Had on my Grey wife beater and matching pink underwear. "Got it, you know your make up make you look like a whole different person" He says putting his arm around my waist. With his hands Reaching my ass he squeeze it. "I've been told." I tell him looking up at him. "How was school?" He asked in the moment

I let go of his arm and sat on the island "Successful, passed exams me and a student Mackenzie are the top in our class, she spends alot of money on coming here every weekend, not only that she goes to two colleges and wants to be a model trainer or hair dresser, I forgot." I tell him.

"Where she go if she only go to school here?" He ask "Texas, she's from Cali but lives in Texas." I say.

"Enough bout her, what you tryna do ?" He grinned like a any boy in a candy store. Leaning back and giving him that look. He pulled me up throwing me over his shoulder and upstairs we went .

Laughing uncontrollably he layed me on the bed. I turned over on my stomach.

He palmed my ass before pulling my panties down. I got on my knees and got them off.

"I'm finna fuck up your walk" he says

1hr later

"Oh but you fucked up my walk, ahha that's why you sleep, I put it on ya." I picked on a sleeping Adonis while dancing around.