-2- Worthy Σsteem

The next day I woke up and felt the tightest grip around my waist ever. But it also made me feel safe and secure like being afraid to let go type of hold on me. I also felt something on my back. And I didn't have a shirt on anymore like I went to sleep in. You could say i was almost naked. I moved his arms and replaced it with the pillow behind him.
His chest up to his v line showed.

I went to the bathroom I used last night and peed. I also washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a ponytail and checked my neck for bruises. I didn't have any. I went to get my clothes out the dryer and take a shower.
I stayed in for at least 20 minutes. I dryed off and put my clothes back on. Going out the bathroom i bumped right into him. "What you doing? Why you getting dressed?" He asked backing me into a wall with both hands on each side of my head, towering over me. "I wanted to cook you breakfast and then go find a job." I say partially lying. He pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants. "What are you doing." I grabbed his hands. "I like breakfast made naked, You don't needa job." "But im still in college and need to take my classes, and go train" I say pushing his hands. "I'll handle all of that, if you want a job, you can clean up here and do what ever i say" he lifted my chin. "You know what, im not that type of girl, okay im sorry I'll leave, I can clean as in your maid but I won't be your sex slave or punching bag." I say making him ease up. "You don't gotta work but you could clean, get back in your pajamas though, Your clothes will be here later." He says backing away back to his room. I noticed he only had on sweats. He was broad at the top.

I sighed and went to his room. I stripped down to my black laced panties and bra. I grabbed the t shirt and put it back on. He was in his bathroom. I sat my clothes to the side of his room and went to find his kitchen. I successfully found it , and it was huge.

Adonis calsinto

"Ma, i can't find my depression pills." I told my mom in the phone. "They should be next to your anxiety medications." My mom sighed. I found them in my drawer and took them. "Thank you ma, I'll keep it on my table." I said. And relaxed.

I turned my shower on and brushed my teeth.

After I was done I put on a plaid burberry longsleeve and some black jeans and polo boots. After I was fully dressed and done i grabbed my keys,gun, phone and wallet.

Had some bikes to check out today. I jogged down the steps smelling food in the air. I got in the kitchen and seen the girl dressed in my t-shirt and footie socks. I always wanted this.

I walked up behind her groping her ass palming it I stick my face in her neck inhaling the summers eve scent from her skin. "Br-b breakfast is ready" she stuttered. I looked down at the tbone steak and cheese grits. I grinned from ear to ear Rubbing my hands, time to test her cooking skills. I kissed her cheek and went to sit down at the fixed up plate and fork. She took a piece and ate it. "It's not poisoned." She says chewing.

"My names Asia, im black, Japanese, and Indian what about you.?" She asked placing the food on my plate. "Adonis, African American, Trinidad, and Jamaican." I say back putting my napkin in my shirt and one over my lap. "Interesting." She says and puts the dishes in the sink. I see a bowl of fruit made but asia grabs it and starts eating it. "No fruit for me huh?" I asked. "Well you got a whole steak and cheese grits right there, dig in." She says.

I start eating and devour the delicious well flavored steak and well salted and peppered grits. Before I knew it I was done. And asia was doing dishes. She grabbed my empty plate disposing the steak bone and washing it. I wiped my mouth and got up.

"Im finna go, do not leave, your clothes are here, hope I got your size right and yea, You better not leave." I say grabbing my keys. "Im grown thank you, and i need to check on my little brother." Asia says. "You testing me?" I ask. "No im telling you, bye now." Asia walks past me but i snatch her back. "Gimmie a kiss." I say dipping my head. She kisses me this time and I add my tounge exploring her mouth. After tasting her fruity and minty breath I pulled back. She winked and I smacked her ass. "Bye, now." She says going up the stairs. I leave locking up. She just created a boner

Asia

I put my clothes back on and cleaned his room. After putting everything back. I folded up his pajamas i borrowed and put it on his bed. I found a paper and pen to make a note.

"Thank's for everything, This isn't for me, the kissing the touching, I could be your maid but I just can't live here, I'll find a way."

I wrote leaving it ontop of the clothes. I left his huge ordinary mini mansion. I started walking out the neighborhood pass the flashy houses. After walking for what felt like 15 minutes. I seen a familiar neighborhood. I looked up and noticed a for sale sign in my yard. It was empty.

I went to see padlocks. I opened my window in the back to see my room empty of nothing. I checked my floors to see i still had my 500$ to my name. Putting it in my pocket i Patched back up the floor and climbed back out the window. I walked in the direction of a hotel.

Adonis

"Give em the brick for the red one." I told my dboy. "Nice doing business, bring on the red bike." Carlos told his people. My phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Aye Adonis, There's no one here, to get the clothes." Jada said. "Okay, leave em there." I said and hung up. "Aye y'all handle this, take it back to the shop and send it to the club." I tell tay. I walked out the warehouse and headed back to my house. I know Asia ain't run away no damn where, where she going?

I grabbed the clothes bags, and shopping bags up bringing them in the house. "Asia." I call out. No answer. I bring them upstairs and see a note, my room clean, and the close she borrowed neatly folded. "Fuckkk." I yell. I ball up the note and grab my keys. I place them back down and start putting the clothes and girly shit up with my stuff. She had so many bags i took pictures. And she wasn't even here. After I finished I went looking for her.