*17* Valentine's Weekend

Video in the middle

Adonis

I was shaken awake the next day. I yawned before turning on my stomach, i knew it was Asia. "Come on now, you gotta get up, I'm ready." She said making me turn over. She was ready. Her hair was slayed and layed bone straight. Her face looked different. I guess make up brings out those big eyes. "Stop starring at me and hurry up, you got an hour."she said walking off.

I sat up stretching and checking the time 7am, "Oh hell naw, ASIA!'' I yelled. She came back upstairs with a cup in her hand "yes" she placed a hand on her hip. "It's 7 in the damn morning, goodnight, try again in an hour." I say getting back under my covers. "I made the appointment early cause he has other patients, come on now donis." She said walking over. "Nope." I closed my eyes and was drifting off. I felt my face being kissed by her, "still not getting up" i said turning over. I eventually fell asleep.

Asia

I sighed I was a little aggravated but I just decided against it and let it go. I called and told him we'd be a hour late, he made exceptions and fit me us in.

A hour later I tired it again. "Adonis wake up." He sat up so quick and hopped out the bed. "It's 8:30." He rubbed his eyes "aight." He walked in the bathroom turning the shower on. That nigga hopped out like he was late to school. I giggled a little before making up the bed.

After I made up his bed I turned the heat on and closed the door behind me. I already ate the first time i woke him so he has to heat up his pancakes, eggs and sausage. I grabbed my wallet and phone before going upstairs. I opened his room door to see him putting on pants. I grabbed a comb and combed my hair. "You driving.'' He said walking in his closet. He came back out with shoes a hat and a hoodie. "Im ready when ever you are." I told him.before grabbing the keys.

Session

"So mr umm -Calsinto " Adonis interrupted the guy. I sat up crossing my leg over my knee. While Adonis blew his breath, he was already irritated coming in. And on top of that we were still late.
"So im going to ask you a few questions, just to start off easy, What was your childhood like?"

Adonis

I took my hat off and placed my fore arms on my knees before crossing them under my chin.

I blinked before seeing my childhood

"Adonis get from over there, and Stop, you know rats come out the sewer it's time to go in, ya fathers home." "Okay mommy." Adonis ran barefoot back in his small house. His father was drunk as always when he got home. "Here boy ." Adonis received the toy motorcycle before sitting on the floor by the kitchen playing with it. "Why the fuck you got on clothes, i wanted dinner naked." Adonis fathered said before pulling his mom into a room. Adonis stood up hearing screaming and yelling and ruckus . "Mommy ." He Said "Daddy" the noise went on for 30 minutes before the door opened and his dad came out buttoning his pants. He ran in seeing his mother bloody and naked. "Baby go turn the stove off how i taught u just go." She rushed.

End of flashback

"Childhood for me was domestic violence. Sexual abuse, I could never see myself raping my lover " I said "And what do you mean, what did you grow up around to shape you." I started getting aggravated. "I said DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, AND SEXUAL ABUSE " I yelled. "Adonis" Asia gasped before I up and walked out. Fuck this. Too much to remember that i don't want to.

Asia

"Excuse me for a moment." "Oh your fine, nothing but time." The Stuart little ass looking man said adjusting his glasses notepad and checking his watch tapping his foot. "I'll be right back." I went out behind Adonis finding him walking to the car.

"Adonis!" I called. "What man." Therapy definitely won't work if he walks when shit get real. "Get back in there." I say holding the keys. "What the fuck for if he not getting straight to the point." Adonis yelled in the parking lot making some stare. "Look he is trying to help he has to know what and who he dealing with to get an idea, Just go back please." I said walking up to him. "It's too gotdamn early for this shit." "We not leaving." I say jogging to the entrance. After a while he gave in.

1 hour later

End of session

"See that wasn't hard." I held his arm. "Ok, so if you'd like to schedule your next appointment go ahead and make it online under my sign up forms." Dr Joplin said.
"Okay , nice meeting you Dr joplin." I shook his hand receiving the card information and walking behind Adonis. "How do you feel?" I asked after we got outside "To be honest, like a weights been lifted a little." I nodded giving him the keys. "Thanks for supporting me and encouraging me." Adonis thanked me. I looked up at him across the hood before winking. "Your welcome." I grinned before getting in the passenger side. He story made me cry but Damn he been through some things

I turned on chief keef dismiss to the aux chord

"What you know about that chief keef?" Adonis asked pulling off looking at the road. "Not originally from here, From Chicago slums, worst part but mom got boogy and we moved and she hated me ever since we got here." I said nodding.

"Sat his ass down in my office then dismissed him
He say he wanna smoke, I

wanna fuck his sister
She think cause I'ma Leo that I'ma kiss her
Told the bitch kiss my dick then I had to dismiss her
Boy, you unofficial, I be smoking loud, you smoking whisper
Wanna get yo sister rolled up, she thought I was a physical
Sosa why you always shitting, I'm official, it's the tissue
Call the plug man up for the dope to dismiss her"

I rapped the chorus and texted jada. "You a low key savage." I smiled. We pulled up to Wal-Mart "soo what we getting?" Adonis asked getting out. "Healthy food." I say walking ahead of him to get a cart.

I went straight to the meat aisle first grabbing chicken wings, breast, and ground beef. I picked up some ribs looking back at him nodding and smiling with his arms crossed.

Adonis

She went around getting everything from seasonings to food to fruit and vegetables to napkins trash bags and paper plates. She only got a few snacks like chips and desserts.

We were currently putting groceries up. "Gurll that ass is big." I looked to see it was jada walking around her in a circle. I shook my head. "I thought you was a nigga, yo man ass voice." I said making asia laugh and put the cart away. "You know what, that's why you ain't getting no pussy." She mushed me and took my freedom hat. "Aight cous, let us go." I tell her "bye jada, see you when you come back from your other vacation." Asia said while they hugged.