!21!

5Pm

Asia

"Okay Adrian, anything else mom won't get you?" I asked my little brother holding the phone in between my ear and neck. I was wrapping his birthday gifts in Adonis office. He had this Tall counter in his wall. Short girls loosing at this point.

"Ummm that's it, just a phone case for my iPhone, tablet and some shoes, she got me little stuff like clothes." He said.

I finished

"I love you Asia!, I gotta go moms picking me up." "Ok, love you too." "Bye." "Bye" I hung up and sat my phone on the counter. I felt presence behind me so I continued what I was doing until Adonis arms were on each side of me on the counter top.

"How long I been sleep?" He asked with his deep husky sleepy voiced. "4 hours." I sigh cleaning the tape and wrapping paper up. "Damn, I was tired ma." He say. I turn around and look in his sleepy face. He kisses my cheek before taking the trash and throwing it away. "What you been up doing?" He sits in his office chair.

"Cleaned the room and bathroom, came and wrapped my brother birthday gifts and talked to him for an hour." I say sitting in his lap. "Damn girl, sitting all this ass on me." He exaggerates squeezing my ass. I get up shaking my head. He pulls me back down, locking me in his lap. "You tense, relax some." "I am relaxed." I say. "No i see the stress in your eyes."

He gets up pulling my hand with him. Going upstairs I shake my head. My body low key still sore.

He pushed the door open and let my hand go. "Take ya clothes of, lay down on your stomach , I'll be back." Adonis says going inside his bathroom.

Adonis

I pulled my massage oils out and hand towels. I brushed my waves and pulled my shorts down showing my V line. I grabbed up the things and quietly went back in the room. Asia Ass is phat. Fucking big. I looked at the sight of her body before walking over. Her face was turned the opposite way from me. Her hair was in a ponytail. I got on the bed making her turn around. "You was supposed to take off your bra and thong too." I whisper in her ear. "You can." She whispered back.

I unclipped her bra and ripped her thong. I put a towel over her ass and one for me.

I poured oil on her back. I gently started rubbing it around up to her shoulders massaging them. "Mm." She moaned. I sat on her but massaging her back and waist. I kept repeating it for 3 minutes before started on her voluminous butt. I took the towel down and poured oil in my hands before rubbing it across her butt making her look back at me.

I was doing something I seen on videos and actually trying it wasn't hard. I used my elbows and forearms. "Mmmm that feels good." She moaned taking her ponytail out. She was making me hard as fuck.

I started on her thighs. She opened her legs apart. Damn her pussy fat. I love fat tight pussy i only came across her. Others is fat and loose. Vagina meat be hanging.

I hope my dick keep her shit tight.Cause ion wanna tear ha walls down and they can't reconstruct.

I finished her other leg up in no time and wiped my hands. "You done?" Asia asked. I nodedd "15 minutes of hard work." I say grabbing the oils.

I put everything back. She was still laying down. She got up and stood but ass naked next to her side of the bed. I went over and picked her up laying down with her straddling me. "Thank you baby." "Your welcome." I said. Pecking her lips and massaging her waist. "I know you hungry, so lemme fix lunch." She says tapping my chest with her fresh acrylic manicure.

She got up and put on her undergarments. I watched from a distance feeling like I was gonna ripp through it hurted but as soon as She left the room i whipped it out and went town with my hand.

Asia

That Massage was Heaven. I tried not to make any sounds but 0uue felt so good. He cracked a few bones as well.
Sense we were lounging today I went downstairs to make us some toasted chicken sandwiches.
While I made the sandwiches on the griddle.Adonis came in on the phone facing me. "Aight, well im not going back to work until maybe the day after but if we got interviews for a new assistant then I'll be there tomorrow." Adonis said on the phone with someone else. He sat at the island. I grabbed a plate and sat his food infront of him. I gave him a water. I fixed my plate and wiped the griddle down. "Aight tell jada I said wassup ." He said. I mouthed me too to him. "Her friend says hi too but I'm finna get off the phone cause this sandwich she made look helluva. " "aight one" i bit into my food.

Adonis

After I smashed that delicious sandwich, I caught the itis. I don't know why i'm so tired today. Asia was taking a bath.

Jada

"C'mon" i told chase getting off the plane. We got back early i know. We had fun. Lots of sex was involved but thankfully with birth control you can be somewhere protected.

I have to get back to work earlt. Heard my cousin need more workers and he is in need of an assistant manager. So that means I can branch out and go back to school for becoming a lawyer.

"So you gone tell em." Chase asked. "He already knows, i told him the phone." I lied. I wasn't telling him until I was ready and sure. I mean Adonis is A big brother to me so I'm scared of his reaction. He's legit serious about me not dating his friend.