<÷22÷>Work

Following Day

Adonis

8:30Am

I turned the shower off retrieving my towel. I was going back to work. My baby was in school online but still worked. I brushed my teeth and flossed. After flossing i used mouth wash and started brushing my teeth.

Asia was already dressed and about to leave before me. She came in the bathroom combing her straight hair in a part. She was in her bath and body works uniform.
"I'm about to go." She says looking over at me. I finished brushing my waves and was dried off but still had the towel around my waist.

"C'mer ." I say leaning on the counter. She puts her comb down and come in front of me. I lifted her chin up and kiss her soft plump lips slowly before entering my tounge. She pulled back but i kept her held close groping her ass in my hand and holding her waist in the other. "Ima be late." She whines "Gimmie another." I tell her smacking her ass hard through her khaki pants.

"C'mon now." She whined. "Don't deny me my kisses." I say picking her up setting her on the counter and standing between her knees.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and licked my lips before tounging me down. I groaned cause shit we freaky. She pulled back kissing my chin and licking my bottom lip. She patted my abs jumping down. Her short ass. "See you later baby" she said blowing a kiss. I caught and put it on my dick. "I can't with you." She laughed. "What he wants lovin too." I said following behind her. "But forreal bae, have nice day." I say hugging her from behind before letting her go. "I will, I'll try to be back to make dinner."she says before going downstairs.

Never had somebody like that before, doing for me 😍. Besides ma dukes

I got dressed and called up jada. "Hello"
"Chase why the fuck you answering jada phone." I say grabbing the breakfast sandwich
Asia made me. I grabbed my keys and set my alarm before heading to my charger. "Umm am i speaking to a ghost man, what the fuck." I say biting the sandwich and starting the car.

"Bruh she ain't tell you, i thought she told you cause she said she would, but we dating, i like her i fuck with her, i got feelings for er." Chase says.

I nodd
"Mm ok, well tell her to call me, We got interviews today." I say driving 55. Sorry to Break it to bruh but Jada definitely not a fast faller.

"Aight man." I hang up and call tay.

"Was good."
"Shitt bout to head to the interview, heading your way." Tay says. "Aight im on my way, one" "Aii one" i hang up heading back to work.

Asia

"We coming over with the guys tonight." Leela said stocking up the handsantizers and little perfume bottles. "Definitely want to join." Nakayla says changing sale signs. I was at the cash register. "Mmmm what about your baby girl?" I ask looking up a Nakayla. "She's with her dad, he got out early from good behavior." She says i nodd. "Well sure, I'll cook and we can sit outside." I say the February weather was bi polar.

Jada

"Case dismissed carlos is free." The judge Said. "Thank you your honor I say closing my brief case. "You're free Carlos." I say shaking his hand. "Thank you for everything." "Your welcome." I say grabbing my things and waving. I had to get to an interview and see Chase. He still ain't get none.

I got in my benz and headed to the warehouse.

,Adonis

"Next." Tay said. We were going through some males and females. "Umm hold that thought, i got a call."Chase said getting up. Bruh been off his shit. "Bruh Adonis can I have a word." Chase said. "Closed till tomorrow come back then." I say getting up and leaving jada lookibg confused. They haven't said one word to each other,well jada spoke to chase but I thought they were dating he just been avoiding her. I walk out the meeting room to my office. "Yo?" I ask sitting at my desk "man you not gone believe this, please don't get mad and kill me." He paced the floor. I rose my brow. It all depends on what he did. Money won't come in between us but fucking with my family will. "Go on." I say knowing ima probably need to take my pills."I got a daughter man, not only that -hold up you got a what ?how long?" I interrupt. "Let me finish, 3 years and another nigga went to jail thinking she was his but his girl cheated, they not together no more but he got out today, I have reached out and took care of my daughter but- You gotta tell jada or I will or You dead." I say standing. "And who the babymoms?" I grab my jacket it wasn't cold but it wasn't hot. "Nakayla Marie, she work with yo girl, and live up town." He says i shake my head at his dumb ass. "Damn so you got a daughter and you better hope jada still accept dating yo- Matter of fact, yeen fuck my cousin have you?" I asked balling my fist. "No no man I actually like her so no pressure no nothing just kissed and went on vacation together."He says.

I walk back out and there stood jada. "I heard everything I needed too, Umm I'm not sure if I want to date you no more, you and ya baby mother is wrong a man think that y'all kid is his, sick, so you.want somebody playing daddy to yo seed, i see, i ain got time, loose my number man." Jada said throwing up her hands leaving chase speechless. "Jada.!" I went and followed her after calling her name several times she was stopped. "I'm going home , I'll be back when I'll be back." She said with tears down her face.
I shook my head. "Bruh just leave man, go talk to tay, you know im mad, she my damn sister." I say yelling at chase. "You a grown ass man if I was in your situation I just would've told bruh.while he was in jail." I say walking away.