θ24θ Life of Jada

Jada

It was 4am and I officially filed in the official closing to carlos Delaney case. This dude was in for child support, He was in jail they gave all the money to the baby momma. I wonder if my client is okay. I call his phone. "Hello?" "Umm hi, this is your lawyer Jada Calsinto, im sorry for calling so late but I need some closing information, can we meet up?" I ask. "Umm s sure, I'm at the homeless shelter on Linux kernel streer." He says. My eyes go wide. "Um how about I pick you up?" I say knowing I was about to do yet another good deed. "I'll loose my spot if I leave." "Just grab whatever you have, you're coming with me." I say putting my pen down.
"......Thank you." He says sounding like he was stuttering. "Im on my way." I end the calm on my iPhone and grab my coat and keys. I lock my luxurious Apartment rushing to my car.

Within 15 minutes I arrive at the shelter seeing some ppl outside sleeping infront of it. Carlos was tall buff and lightskin clean cut he looked as if he wasn't homless but sure enough. It was about 55° out and he had on the same white shirt and a duffel bag. I honked and unlocked the doors. He opened the back door putting his bag in. When he got in he was shivering. "You hungry?" I ask. He shakes his head. But his stomach says otherwise. "Mm." I say pulling off. "The reason I called was for information on your baby mother, but why are you in a shelter your first day out, and why isn't your babymother or matter of fact do you have any family?" I ask. "Nah my mom passed of prostate cancer last year while I was in, and My babymoms won't answer me, I'm trying to see my babygirl, i don't want anything to do with her, just my babygirl and all my accounts froze and the only way I can unfreeze them is if I get a legal job, I was in for drugs as well just small weed." He says. "I can help you, and I will, I'll see if I can get in contact with her to see your daughter or if you want to take her to court you can." I say pulling in my under apartment garage. "True." "Well this is where I stay, im young and lived alone half my life here." I say taking the keys out the ignition. "Well come on." I say and he gets out grabbing his bag following me while I double lock my car key. I unlock the door stepping to the side. "This is a nice big place you got here." He complemented. "Thank you, I do have a guest room but it's not ready, wgen my brother comes he either sleeps on the couch or on a air matress in the living room.

I say locking my door.
I take my Jacket off going to my office to set it in there. Carlos still held his bag and stood by the door. He was a tall big ass built lightskin nice smile waves look bout mean killer smile but shy, he was mean as hell when i first worked with em. Now he all shy.

"You can set your things in the guest room, matter a fact I 'll get it ready now. I went and showed him the room it had a bed dressor and bathroom. "Umm I'll make up the bed and get you some pillows." "The bathroom is over there, soap, deodorant , towels, tooth brushes,all that necessities is in the closet in there, you have anything you need washed." "Yes" "you want to wash or me, my washer and dryer easy to pick up on." I add "Can you?" I nodd taking the heavy bag. Im 5'4 two inches higher than my midget friend Asia, she's 5'2.

"Okay, if you need anything just ask." I say walking out closing the door. I started his clothes separating the colors from the white and did the colors first.

I pulled out some left over steak and made fresh string beans and mash potatoes. By the time I fixed his plate and the whites was washing Carlos came out with a towel around his waist and his glistening pack built chest of tattoos, 416 stood out. "I know this is crazy to ask but- uh huh you can wear my uncle adaen clothes." I say turning the stove off and going to retrieve some old sweats. Curse I couldn't find his shirts.

"All I have are these sweats, i think his son has his shirts and matter of fact i do have big t shirts but no boxers, when he passed he wanted all his things thrown away except useful things." I say going back for a grey New England patripatriots tshirt.

"Thanks." "No problem, when your done you can eat and we can discuss what ever we need too." I say. "Okay." He walked off and i fanned myself.

I grabbed his plate and brought it to my office. I sat it across from me and started going through what I worked on last before he came in and sat infront of the plate he said a prayer before digging in. I waited till he finished before speaking. "Names?'' "My daughter Olivia marie And my babymoms Nakayla marie." I pulled up the picture of the familiar girl. "Oh wow I've met her well she works with my cousin girl and we went to a Halloween party together last year." I sa writing down her name. "That is where she lives." I point to the address. "I'll go with you tomorrow since judge says you are not allowed to drive yet." I say. "Thank you." He says. "Okay so next is the bank w" i stopped when I looked up he was sleep. I checked my arm watch sure enough it was 6am. He was slightly breathing in the chair. He looked so good but mmm mm mm. I got up and shook him awake. "Umm you should get some rest." I say . He nodds before stretching and getting up. "Good night Carlos, GoodMorning mis calsinto." He grins going across the hall into the guest room. He left the door open and got in the bed.

I cut the lights off and took his plate to the kitchen cleaning it back up. I cut those lights off and go to my room. Not before putting his clothes in a basket and in his room by the dressor. I go to sleep.

Asia

"Asia you have past both exams, 92.9% and a 98% on the business owners one. " my professor announced. He called everyone score and so far I've made highest. "There are no retakes, you must sign up for the class again and that's the end of the semester hope you all get the degree you want." He says before dismissing us.

"Babee." I say seeing Adonis knocked in the car. "Hm?" "I'll drive but guess what?" I say. "What?" "I passed both exams. 😁 i cheese. "Great job baby. Daddy proud." He says kissing my cheek before we switch sides."lets go home im tired." I say pulling out