~7~ Comfortable Around

I'd really appreciate some feed back.

Asia
When I woke up, truth be told I expected to be in Adonis arms, but he stayed out all night and wasn't home. I was worried but i knew it was work.

I got dressed in my work uniform and parted my hair dowm the middle. Today should be easy. I put lotion on and tied my navy blue converse. I got a call from my mom phone and answered it.
"Hello"

"Hey sissy,i miss you and wanna see you."

"I kno Adrian, I wanna see you too, how bout you get mommy to drop you off at the park and I'll meet you Saturday ." I say

"Otay, i love you gotta go."

"Love you too, bye."
"Bye."

I really miss my brother it brought tears to my eyes. I fixed my mascara and turned my flat irons off. Meanwhile doing that I looked up what pill that i seen in the trash was. It was for aggression but no anger. I shrugged.

I grabbed my phone and money and left in the cab to work.

Adonis

I woke up on jadas couch around 11am. I was tired as fuck. I grabbed my keys and left. On my way home I grabbed me some food.

I pulled up in my driveway seeing my niggas parked out front. Chase and tay always around. "Wassup y'all." I dapped them. "Shidd nothing much, leela having a party and im in their tonight." Tay said. "Y'all talking?" I ask. "Nah I just kissed her, she not in a rush and niether am i, ion even kno if she feelin a nigga ." Tay says smoking his black while i unlock my door. It smelt good in here like asia. "Damn yo shit smelling mighty fresh." Chase say looking up from his phone. "Yea." I say going to the kitchen with them following. They always raid my kitchen too especially lightskin ass chase.

"That girl you was with, her friend live here with me." I say sitting down. Tay shrug. "She different she not like the other hoes i let stay here,she a straight up tease well she not but her body is." I say. "Her friend the same way, that's why we only kissed." Tay say. "Im tryna get with Jada." Chase say. "My lil cousin don't want chu." I say. Jada never dated anyone lighter then her.

"What the fuck ever, i was in her brib last night though." I turned my face up at his lying ass. "That's how i seen yo ass on the couch at 9 this morning, i left." Chase said eating my bag of Salt and vinegar lays. "Ouuu he was with yo cousin." "I swear to go-" "chill donis, nobody fucked we just layed up and cuddled, she doesn't even do lip action." Chase say dumping the bag in his mouth. Jada was like a lil sis since my aunt only had one child and I was the only child. Our moms were close cause they were sisters, so my aunt is also my godmom.

"So yall down for this part?" Tay ask. "Hell yea." Me and chase say. "Lets go ball." I say getting up and going out to my backyard. "Ima beat you anyways." Chase say now eating a nutrigrain bar. Fat ass. Told yall he eat every time. Even when i ain't got shit but skinny as hell.

Asia

I was getting off and it was now seven. I walked around the outlet stores and went to Starbucks. My cab came and I went home.

When i got there two other unfamiliar cars were parked outside the four door garage.

I paid fare and got out going up the steps. I opened the front door hearing laughter and a basketball dribbling. I layed my purse on the round table next to the door.

I fixed my tag and collared shirt. My khaki pants were still neat. I walked in the kitchen at the same Time as the guys and Adonis from the backyard. "Hey." I wave. "Gahhh damn." The lightskin guy say. "Im Asia." I say Adonis was dripping sweaty holding the basketball on his hip. He walked around me, i noticed him bout to kiss my cheek so i extended my hand out and he kissed my palm

"She curved yo ass." The other guy say. "Whatever, yall this Asia, my - guest." I say extending my hand to shake. They gladly accepted. "Nice to meet you Asia. Mm." The lightskin say. "Chill, chase, asia this fool is chase and that's tayvion but we call em Tay." Adonis say sipping water and handing bottles of Gatorade to them.

"Nice to meet y'all as well." I say. Going to put my Starbucks in the fridge. "Well we out, see ya in a bit." They say to Adonis. "Cool ima get ready now." Adonis says i raise my eyebrow. He always works at night plus he wasn't here this morning. Hmm.

I text leela back telling her im going but ill be late cause i wanna nap. It's from 8-till.

I go upstairs hearing the shower running. I go use the guest shower. After what felt like an hour I got out and dried off. I applied lotion all over And put on my set and some tights and a tank top. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and went back to his room. I smelled louf strong cologne as I opened the door. Adonis was fully dressed. He turned around and saw me. I shook my head and went towards his bed. "See ya later." He says before grabbing his keys and walking out.

Be Respectful

Vote