-19-Attachment

7Am

Asia

I woke up Under Adonis body. I had on pajamas and so did he but he layed on me until we talked ourselves to sleep after a long night. We went so many times doing positions I couldn't think of, in the shower standing, laying, lifted, edge of the bed, holding the door frame, Side ways, doggy style, I chose my favorite and it was the laying sideways one, that one felt amazing over all cause I usually wake up that way with him. We ended in missionary with me on my back and him laying and going in. I stopped reminiscing about last night. His hands were caressing my ass every time I moved. I slid over grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I checked my phone and got messages from Adrian at 6am

LittleBrother😘- Sis can you take me to school this morning por favor señorita.

LittleBrother 😘- 8:30 .....mom tried to make me stay home only cause they both have to work but i need to go to school, i really wanna present my project early.

LittleBrother 😘- I love you sis, i just don't want you to get in trouble nvm
6:50 Am

The time was 7:15

I pushed the covers off us and got out of bed. I glanced at a snoring Adonis. I also seen the empty condom box on the bed end. My legs weren't really sore after hot and steamy shower fun last night. I put on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt before going downstairs. I turned the heat on then headed up to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I texted Adrian back telling him to be ready by 7:50.and text me an address.

Education is important, I will never deny my brother of school even if it means breaking rules. So far I have enrolled in school myself. I finally made up my mind to be a Tattoo Artist and own my business of that and piercings. I will always know how to draw so that's good on my half.
But I go to an art institute 4 year college for business and entrepreneurship, so im good. I was going to be a soldier but I have brighter plans, it's bright but I would love to go just not soon.

I received a thank you text from Adrian before leaving the bathroom. I sat on the end of the bed putting on my boots . "Where you going?" Adonis voice spoke. I sat up and looked back at him before replying. "Too take Adrian to school then coming back. " I say going to my side. "Oh tell dude i said wassup." I grabbed the keys. I leaned on the bed and pecked his lips. He kissed back biting me. "I will." I say against his lips before heading out.

Adonis

I went back to sleep. She be up early for no reason sometimes but she looked out for her brother. "Donis wake upp." I felt my side being straddled. "It's 8:30." "Hell noo, either you can lay with me or go do something." I sleepy said turning on my stomach. She started messing with my ears and neck. She got off and I got up going to the loft. I layed on the couch dosing off before i felt the covers being lifted.

Asia

Adonis looked at me Like i was crazy before i layed down with him facing him. "Im sorry, I wanted to lay with you baby." I giggled. They was right bomb d make you attached

He put his arms around my body pulling my leg on his hip. I layed my head on the couch pillow before dozing off.

I woke up to a wet feeling on my neck and my butt repeatedly being rubbed and squeezed. "Ohhhh." I moaned out. Slightly opening my eyes. He was sucking the life out my neck. I opened my mouth slightly. Then he started french kissing my lips. I pulled away trying to snuggle back into his chest. "Nahh it don't work like that, you wanted to mess with me while I was tryna sleep." He started grinding his hips into me, my leg was still on his hip side. I felt his stem through his sweats rubbing against my daisy. She was waking up and throbbing yearning for last nights pleasure. "Someone is horny." I mumble. "Morning wood, wanna fix it?" He asked. I grabbed his dick through his sweats rubbing it. "Aww shit." He whispered in a baritone tone. "Don't tease" He held my ass and rubbed circles before smacking it.
This was all sensational to us so i kissed him and pulled at his sweats.