-15- Family Emergency

The doorbell was ringing wildly at 2am. I got out my bed and went to the loft seeing Adonis sleep with one hand in his pants and leg propped up snoring. I shook him awake. "Yo somebody at the door and they pissing me off." I say going back to my room.

After a while i heard chaos and yelling. I went out to see that girl from earlier yesterday night blanking. Adonis look like he was a second from slapping her. I went downstairs to solve this. "Hey hey hey, it's 2am, I gotta work and so does he, whatever it is you hollering about he obvious doesn't care." I say she mugs me.

Adonis

Man im so tired of this hoe already. Im sleepy, im gotdamn bout to smack the life out of her. But I didn't cause im tryna Change so i ignored it. Until Asia came down. She was woken up too, shiet, she woke me up out of respect of this being my house. While she finished telling her to leave I sleepy uncrossed my arms. "Look im tied , im muhfuckin tied, so ima go to bed." Asia said throwing her hands up. I watched her the whole way up. "Why you starring at her especially in my fuckin face?" "Get the fuck out, i got work in 6 sumin hours." I held the door open for her. She flipped the bird and switched out. I slammed the door and locked it.

I turned the lights off in the loft and went to my room. I got in bed feeling another body in it. "Why you in my bed? Hm?" I asked scooting closer to asia. "Sleepy, i wanted to." She says. I run my hands up her body under her shirt. "Your hands are cold." She said holding my arms around her. "I know, your breast are warm though." I squeezed them."Perve, go to sleep." Was the last thing I heard after getting comfortable.

8 am

I woke up and grabbed my ringing phone. "Hello" "Adonis, it's your father." My mom cried into the phone. "Where?" "Avalon hospital." "Im on my way." I said hanging up. Asia turned around against me. "Be safe, i hope he's fine." She says before turning back around. I kiss her cheek before getting out of bed and throwing on some jeans and and a white sweat shirt. I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair. I put on my forces and grab my keys. I look at Asia once more before leaving. She was knocked out.

I rush to the hospital and enter.
"Adaen (Ah-Day-en) Calsinto?" "Floor 4 room 86, are you a relative sir?" "Son." She hands me a pass with the room number.

I go up and see my mom outside his room. "Hey ma?" I hug her. "I haven't went in yet to face him." She spoke. I knocked before opening the door. I seen my old man starring at nothing. "Pops." I say going up to his bedside. "Hey son, long time no see." "Yea, been a minute." I say sitting in a chair. "Janice." He says looking at my mom with hurt. She flashed the same look. "Son i'm sorry, Janice im sorry for everything, i have liver cancer, I'm always drunk, not a day went by, especially in rehab, now im paying one hell of a price, Don't do women the way i did your mother. That's not the ways of a man, i wasn't a man myself, so i couldn't teach you to be one, hitting on women or hurting them, isn't being a man." He says giving me direct contact. "Why couldn't you just love her?" "I did, i try to ask myself the same, my mistakes made you mentally physical, And only you can stop that, it's not hard if your not addicted to alcohol the way I was." He says. " I still don't understand why I did it." I know then I am really sorry for my wrong , but i can't take it back." He says. "It's to late to Change My love."

I sat and listen to him talk and really thought about it. Where do i start, how do I Change it. My father broke love with my mother and i have to break the chain.