-4- Sneaky Suprise

Asia

I been at this bike show or club thingy for almost 4 hours, leela invited me but she went off with this nigga name tay who had a lime green bike with rims. I walked around looking at the bikes and my eyes fell upon Adonis standing up with a girl in his arms. In matching time we made eye contact and i sent a head nodd signaling wassup. Shid we was cool as long as he doesn't try no type of bs with me.

I was done for the night and called a cab. I let leela know i was leaving first. When I got home it was around 9pm. I closed and locked the doors and decided to take a relaxing bath And go to sleep.

Adonis

"Suck that dick." I groaned harshly at the hoe that was deep throating me. "You like that daddy." I frowned & slapped her. "Don't call me that now suck my shit and swallow." I yelled thrusting in the back of her throat holding a hand full of her hair. I finally busted and it leaked from her chin. I grabbed a towel in the closet and handed it to her. I wiped my dick before zipping it up and leaving. I made sure I got that hoe number and met up with my niggas. "Aye Chase, tay, mikey, ima outta here it's almost 3, yall can handle buisness else where but here cause im leaving." I say. "Aight man, see ya." They dapped me up and smoked on they cigars.

I hopped in my charger and sped home. When I got home it was 3:30. The lights was out. I know she ain't leave again after seeing me with that hoe. I jogged upstairs and checked my room. She left all her stuff the way i put it up. I checked the guest room and she wasn't in there. I went back to my room and seen a figure under my sheets and hair sprawled on my pillows.

Going up to the bed I looked at asia. I pulled the covers back seeing she was only wearing a sports bra and some joggers. I rubbed up and down her back making her move and open her eyes tiredly. She squinted and sat up slowly. My eyes averted to her flat stomach and her perfect sized breast. "How you gone treat ya guest like shit." She laughs getting up. "All the beds in the guest rooms ain't shit, my back is killing me and your bed is perfect but i will die if i get in another lumpy uncomfortable bed." She said making me laugh. "My bad, i ain't know." I say taking off my shirt. "Try sleeping in it, and your zip is open." She said making me look down. Sure enough I was busted. My zip was long too. I zipped my pants and went to start the shower.

I took my medicine and stripped bare.

After I showered and cleaned my dick thoroughly, I brushed my waves and cleaned my earrings. I put on some boxers and left the bathroom. looking on my bed Asia was knocked out on top in a fetal position. I shook her to get her up. "Aye, you sleeping in here?" I ask hiding my grin securely. "Until you get a new matress for that room." She sleeply say getting up and getting under the covers. My bed was a king size but i didn't like sleeping close to the edge. Asia was close to the otherside. I turned the lights off and got under the covers not to far from Asia.