-8-POPPINGTON

Asia

I woke up at 9:30pm. I started putting on Clothes and getting everything situated. I made my hair wavy and put my make up on. When i was finished I put on a creme bra and black lace thong. My dress was black lace. I quickly finished at 10 and called a cab.

I got to leelas and to say it was lit wasn't the word, her shit was popington.

I walked inside seeing bodies everywhere some dancing to fetty wap voice others walking some standing with niggas and a bunch of niggas on the balcony top. I seen Francis and Leela talking by the back door. I walked up slowly."im herrre." I say "oh my gosh hey girl." "Damn A." Francis say. "Hi." I hug them. "Girl lets dance, Francis you'll get her in a moment. " leela say.

I went out swaying to Gold Slugs. I started twerking on leela and she matched my pace. I started grinding and dipping. After the song ended she gave my ass a smack before going upstairs. I looked up and met eyes with Adonis drinking a bottle of henny. He always on a balcony or some shit like he the king, first bike club now here. I looked away from him.

Francis came up behind me dancing. I started dancing on him. I got a couple of drinks in my system. I lost my state of mine. "Aye you wanna go to my crib?" Was the last thing i heard before passing out.

Adonis

I was drunk, faded, shit everything. I had henny all night and a shot of brown Bacardi. I blacked out on the balcony.

Unknown Pov

"You grab his foot, hurry so we can leave his house." I said"ouu lets strip em both and put them ina postion." I say being petty. After getting them down to thier under clothes and positioned we bounced. She gone call me tomorrow morning.

Adonis

I woke up with breast over my chin. Wonder what hoe I bought home. She smelled good too.I could see her skin. I started kissing her cheek and shoulder. I started sucking her neck and rubbing down her back. I know this scent and color. Sure enough i knew it was Asia, well lemme play. Damn she thick. I rubbed her ass and if felt good and big soft and squishy. I rubbed her pussy from the back earning a moan. "Mmm." She stopped.

Asia

I felt my vagina being rubbed and getting me a sensational feeling. I stopped moving on the thick long bonner and sat up in panic. When i seen it was Adonis looking me back in my eyes i screamed but stopped holding my head. He was smirking rubbing my waist and thighs. I felt the urge to puke and quickly moved off him running in the bathroom. I threw up. After puking my guts up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into the room to see Adonis laying with his arms behind his head grinning. "What you grinning for?" I asked walking to find some clothes. "We fucked." He says. I gasped "no we didn't." I blush. "How would you be able to tell?" I asked. I just knew I was a virgin until last night.

"Come here." He motioned. I shook my head. "Forreal Forreal." He said. I frowned but went over. "The only way to tell if we fucked or not is if I test it, if I can get it in , you not, if not then know you as tight as a rubber band unless it break." He said. "Im not doing that." I say before I knew it i was picked up and placed over him how i woke up. Straddling him.

"Ima test it okay." He said messing with his boxers. He pulled my thong over making me blush and my heart rate increase, im sure i was red. I felt something on the back of my lady kat. I gasped. "I know im huge right." He laughed. "Ima apply pressure." He says. I nodded covering my face. He pushed and i screeched. "Ahhhh noo no noo, it hurts." I jumped moving up on his chest, literally. He quickly put hisself back in his boxers.

He looked at me shocked. "We didn't fuck, you a virgin?" He asked. "Yes, thank god." I fixed my thong and quickly got off him and slid on my pajams from last night. "So how did, Wait if we didn't" He said sitting up.

"Ima call leela." I say grabbing my phone. I dialed leela and she picked up on the first ring. Adonis was getting dressed. "Hello." She laughed into the phone "What happened last night, I think me and Adonis had sex but we couldn't have- Honey do your legs hurt are the sore or aching." "No." I looked up at Adonis. "If i would have fucked you wouldn't be able to walk at all." He spoke smirking. I hung up while leela kept talking. I frowned at how he knew but played me. "YOU STUPID BASTARD."he ran cheesing and I ran after him and takled him. I threw punch after punch after punch to his face, chest and neck he grabbed a hold of my hands and flipped us over choking me. I gasped trying to pull my hands away. "Don't ever punch me in my face again." I was scared. "You hear me." I yelped getting out a yes. He let go and threw my hands to my sides. I held my neck as tears came down. "I called you outta work today and tomorrow." He added trying to pick me up. "Don't FUCKING TOUCH ME again, no hug no nothing." I angrily say with venom. He picked me up any way.

I started punching him again he didn't stop carrying me. I cried as I hit him. "Why did you do that?" I cried still hitting him. He threw me on the bed and pulled me by my feet. He started trying to kiss me but i wasn't having it. "Move please." I gritted moving my face

He ripped my tights off in one move. I kicked him he covered my mouth and i tried to bite him. He was on his knees playing with my underwear.

He ripped those exposing my bare lady kat

"Damnn." He mumbled starring. "That's fat as fuck." He rubbed me making me feel the urge to pee. Next thing I know I felt his warm tounge on the inside. I moaned on impact. It felt so good. My muffled moans in his hand got louder the faster he went. I bucked my hips rolling them on his face when liquid sprayed out on him covering his face. He stopped and i continued to squirm spraying more. He removed his hand. "Im sorry." He started licking the liquid and kissing up my thighs. "What just happened?" I asked in shock. I went from mad and angry to feeling good to blushing. "You had your first orgasm, Your a squirter." Adonis says sitting up. Then i thought about what happened before making me mad. "Here." He gave me his huge shirt and i put it own going to the bathroom. I checked my neck "wait, how." I say seeing no bruises. What the hell. "Im sorry, i won't do again, i never like getting hit so i always hit back girl or not and my anger takes over." He says making me feel bad and regret that he has medicine. "Take your medicine, but i just need space." I say. "Cool." He sadly say.

Adonis

I really felt bad. I honestly didn't mean it from my heart. I just been through so much, im tryna change. I know I can i just don't know where to start but i need help. I just won't say it.

I sat on the end of my soaked sheets. She was good. Ima pussy eater and she got them hoes beat. Best I ever had. She only came so early cause it was her first time ever. "Look." She said showing me her ripped tights and thong. "My bad." I laughed. She laughed to. She came towards me pulling on the sheets. "Tryna clean the mess i made,esqueeze me." She said. I moved and she pulled them off. She bent over i guess forgetting she didn't have on bottoms and exposed her fat pussy lips. I licked my lips at how good she was feeling my erection.I went to the bathroom and handled my business.