11weekend

Asia

I woke up and stretched cracking my back. Adonis isn't really here like that, he be gone when I get up. I went to brush my teeth and go start something to eat. Going downstairs I heard the tv on. I walked by the kitchen to the living room. "What you finna do?" I jumped looking at Adonis on the couch. "I thought you were gone." I say looking at my lace set. He didn't take his eyes away from the tv. I went to the kitchen and got out some cinnamon rolls bacon and eggs.

Adonis

I sat up and went to the kitchen. I seen Asia in nothing but mostly nakedness. I was getting harder then a mug. "Damn." I mumbled watching her move around as her butt jiggled. "What you had a doctor's appointment for?" I asked going in getting some juice. "Birth control." I choked on my juice. I sat the jug down and furrowed my eyebrows. She kept moving and cooking.

"Who you been fucking." I calmly say closing my eyes. I need to take my medicine. "Nobody, i got it to be prepared and protected." I walked over to her and snatched her up by her arm. "Who you planning to fuck." I say Little louder. My anger was rising by the second.

"Hold up, i don't have to answer you- i pushed her on the counter and grabbed her neck. "Let me go or i will burn you with this grease, I'm not fucking scared of you, and if yo ass didn't know It expired I had since 16 and changed it." She says picking up the sizzling grease pan. I let go and rush up the stairs to my bathroom.

Asia

I get off the counter breathing hard. I rub my throat and arm. I finish the food and clean up. Adonis hasn't been down since. I eat and wrap his plate leaving it on the counter. Lucky his crazy ass got a plate

Adonis

I took my pills washed my face and brushed my teeth. and went up to my loft. I starred at the now pouring rain as i sat there I seen Asia come out the room down the hall in some sweats and a tank top. I stayed under my cover as she stood by a wall looking at me.

I sigh and lay down. After a few minutes I feel my cover being pulled up then Asia comes into my view. I take my hands out my pants and blow out a breath about to get up but pushed back and sat on.

Asia lays down infront of me and pulls my arms around her. She trace my hands. "Their not dangerous." She says rubbing my hands making me feel a little better. "You did good controlling it." She says . "I don't want to be like this, i don't know about this, but i get mad and get physical. I tired therapy- have you concidered anger management." "No cause theres nothing wr- why do you feel the need to get violent then?" I sighed cause i couldn't answer that. It was jealousy, pride, anger it just made me mad. Jealousy makes it worst.

"Sleep on it." She says getting up. I pull her hand back gently and kiss it. "Thank you for not really leaving when you could have." "Thanks for letting me stay here, Now I gotta go to work. Before you get mad. I spend my work money on My little brother Adrian." She says looking kind of sad.

"Im sorry about last night, i ." I couldn't really say anything. "It's fine." Asia walked away to my room and closed the door. I fell asleep.

Asia

After being ready for work. I sprayed on perfume and grabbed my phone keys and money. I closed his door softly going to the stairs. He was knocked out Snoring with his mouth slighlty open. I shook my head. He's gonna have to get help, because I can't with him

I jogged downstairs and grabbed a Apple and water. I drove his range to work.

Leela

Im leela, I have medium length hair, but shorter, I gets my inches though. I work at bath and body works during the day, bartender by night. "Come on Tay ima be late." I say pumping the car with gas. "Aight aight, be cool man." He said dapping some guy up then walking back to the car with a bag. "Im ready." He said getting in the passenger side. I finished and got in to drive to work.

Adonis

When I woke up i smelled fresh perfume. I got up and went down stairs. I noticed a plate on the island with a note by it. "Take your depressants before work:-) - Asia." I smiled thinking about how my mother would do that but leave em on the door step. My mom didn't want to come in my house when filthy thots were here.

Ain't no more filthy Thots. It's a woman of independence and survival.

Asia

"Can you cover my hour." Nakayla asked. "Sure." "Thank you thank you, ima go." She thanked me and rushed out. Nakayla was a single mother still in school and stays on her own. She, well her babies father is in prison so she doesn't give anyman the time of day. She spends break going to the jail near us or writing him letters at the cafe. She's really nice and pretty.

I finished organizing the scented lotions and perfumes. Since My break started I spent it on doing the men cologne section for Nakayla. In the middle of stacking the jar lotions I looked up and seen Adonis and some other guys at the entrance. I continued on. "Hey girl, im going on break, tyla and Mark here for they shift, text me what you want for lunch."leela said putting her purse on her shoulder and walking towards a lightskin chubby looking dude that i've seen before. I put the different smells in order and color form. I sat there matching and unloading the boxes when the loud talking and laughter got closer. The store was big but today wasn't the busiest. "Well well what do we got here." I stood up and grabbed the empty boxes to break down. "Y'all act like y'all ain't never seen her before." I heard Adonis say making the other two smack they teeth. I laughed to myself going to the back. After desposing 5 boxes I went back. Adonis was picking up lotions with his friends smelling them.

"What brings you by." I say moving a shelf over. "Just picking up some smell goods." Adonis say. "Yea tryna smell right for tonight." "Shut up Tay." I pick up midnight for men cologne. I sprayed a paper sample and fanned it, handing each one to Tay, Adonis and chase. "I like this." Chase says. "It's a very strong but intensive cologne." I smile nodding. Chase grabbed a bottle and went to the cash register where mark was. Tay went to the women section while Adonis stood looking between some.

He held Ocean and whitewater cologne.
"Ocean is our top seller." I took another Ocean and let him smell it. "You like it?" I ask. "Yea i like it." "Ima get both." He says I grab a matching lotion for him of whitewater. "This smells really good, I love this smell." I say. I think im gonna get Adrian some whenever I see him again. "Mmm you like it, I like it, shid ima get it." He smiles adding a smirk.His smile is fine but it straight face is even finer when he focused. And now i wish I would've kissed this man. Shit we sleep in the same bed. I blush. "Okay." I say turning but instead grabbed back gently. "I want you to check me out." He lick his lip. I nodd "We got what we wanted, i got my mother some things." Tay said. His tattoos made him look scarey but he really was overall a cool dude.

"What y'all over here talking bout?" Tay ask . "Cologne." I walk away to mark.

Adonis

"Oouweee, she bad and she know it." Chase say starring at Asia At the register talking to her co worker before he moved. "Yes she something, with good taste in smell." I say before going over. She scans my things and i give her a hundred buck. She hands me my change and receipt.
"Can I get a kiss?" I say. She shakes her head no. "No my job, my place of work." She fans me away. "Come again." She says moving so ole dude could get his place back. "Hey asia, You want to share lunch break with me when you off." I watched this Nigga straight up stare at her and boy was I -"Bye Asia we gone see you later." Tay say. "Nigga let's go." Tay says, but I just looked at Asia and this mark nigga interact. Asia smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I planned on cooking dinner tonight at home so no thanks." She says coming to me. I was relieved but not really cause he really tried it. "Go home, I'll see you tonight, I'm using break to get dinner" She says walking away from us. Chase and Tay pushed me out towards the door. That mark nigga who look like Alex from target is a no no.