-3- Respect Boundaries

Asia

I was on my way in the motel until I felt myself being picked up and put into a black car. I tried to open the door but it was locked. When the driver side opened. Adonis came into view. He pulled off into the direction of his house

''Dude what the fuck".........
"Why me?" I asked. "I told you not to leave, i had stuff for you, look." He passed me his phone. I seen a bunch of shopping bags and swiped to more. I gave him his phone back. "I don't want to stay with you if i can't set boundaries, touching me is not one of them, i don't wanna sleep with you, I don't wanna have sex with you, i don't know what your prerogative is but i don't wanna live with that." I say.

He ignored me.

We got to his house and he let me out. Walking up his front porch i stomped in the house to the kitchen. He came in and sat his keys down. "Okay fine, please just stay in my room." He said. "But i rather be in a guest room, your acting possesive." I get up but he grab me. I pause. "This grabbing me gotta definitely get cut out." I snatched away going in his living room.

I grabbed paper and a pen from under his table and started writing down boundaries.

Adonis

I went upstairs and changed out of my clothes into some basketball shorts. I left my earrings in and brushed my hair. I took my pills and went downstairs to see Asia writing. "What chu want for lunch?" I asked. "A sandwich and chips." She said looking back. "Ok." I got out the supplies to make the sandwich. She gone learn one day. I need her but I just Have a different way of showing my liking. When i seen her crying on the streets it was a soft spot for me. Some hoes used to do that but her, she different, i want her to live here.

Asia

I finished the whole list and layed it on the counter just when he turned around with both sandwiches. He placed one infront of me and grabbed the paper. "Okau, okay, deal." He held his first out. "You serious?" I asked "dead ass." I pounded him. "I'll show you a guest room." He sadly sighed and went upstairs. I followed him. "Here you are, umm You can move your stuff. " he sighed. "Ima be out all night so don't wait up, order some food or something. If you got friends I got a extra IPhone i can activate for ya, ima get dressed." He said "ok thanks." I said "your welcome." He said walking off into his room. I went back downstairs to enjoy my sandwich. He can make some mean sandwiches. When I was done he came down dressed in the clothes he had on earlier. He handed me a IPhone and said bye leaving without looking back.

I used the iPhone to call my bitch of a mother cindy.

"Hello."

"Hey can i speak to Adrian?" I asked

"May I ask who's calling?"

I had to think quick. I thought of carly his bestfriend. "Carly." I said
"Okay, hold on, Adrian Carly on the phone."

After a couple seconds i heard a voice. "Hello."

"Hey adrian, go somewhere private." I said in a cheery kid like voice. "Okay, im in my room." He said.

"This isn't carly this is Asia." I say earning a gasp. "Shhh." I say "i miss you, when are you coming back, why don't mommy like you?" He asked. "I live with a friend, and I don't know but listen, copy this number down and hide it for only you to use it okay." I say getting off the counter and going to my room. "Okay."

Adonis

"Man shit crazy Tay" i say watching the motorcycle club i ran for people to race, show off bikes and buy coke from my niggas Tay, Chase, Michael,And Bill. "Man I'm with you, but look at that bad thing walking up in here." Tay point at a girl with a Dixie cutt with banging curves and small chest. "Ion like lil titties but she an acception, I be back, look at her friend." Tay say. And I look over next to her and see Asia. What the fuck she doing here.