°23°

Asia

After work I went home and changed into a addidas 👈(spell check?) sweatsuit and shoes. I cooked pasta and chicken parmesan. I made garlic bread and salad on the side. In walked Adonis with his hands behind his back. "Hey babe." I say covering the pan. Im so short i gotta look up from a distance. "Hey beautiful, look." He walked up revealing roses. "For you." He reached them to me. "These are beautiful." I gushed smelling them. "Thank you baby." I gave him a hug and kiss before taking the flowers to a vase. "Smells delicious up in here, stomach growling, mouth watering." He said rubbing his stomach and taking off his hat.

I grabbed the bags from him, putting them on the stand and pulled out 4 plates and wine glasses. "How was work?" I asked Filling them with champagne.

"It was aight, I need more prescriptions though." He said making me add that to my phone reminder. "Who coming over?' "Just leela and Tay." I said grabbing the dressings for the salad.

"Ok that's wassup,Ima go get cleaned up and I'll be back." He said walking off.

Later

Laughter

"That was good." Tay said sitting with leela. We ate outside by the fire place section. As Tamia beautiful surprise played in the back ground we talked and laughed.
"Thank you so much." I say leaning back on Adonis. "So how was the guys day?" Leela asked. "Ohhh , Umm Chase got a baby and jada heard everything and broke it off, thank god they ain't do nothing." Adonis says."wait what?" Leela say. I sit up. "Chase got a daughter 3 years old with that Nakayla Marie girl y'all work with." "But she said her baby father was in jail." I say leela sipped her imaginary tea. He just put us on the 10-4 25:8 .

"Yea Nakayla was with ole dude but it ain't work out, they broke up but he was still there for the baby but actually chase is and that's why he always do a job worth more than 10'000." Tay says. "You knew?" "I work with them duhh we was at Adonis meeting for interviews it was like tension like they were avoiding each other." Tay said putting his arm around leela pulling her in on the other round seat.

"Wow, learn something new everyday but that's just, maybe we should check on Jada- no give her time and space, she's just like i am ." Adonis said to me and leela. I nodded.

"Fine, im going to do the dishes, you want to help me?" I ask leela "sure, we'll leave you too to talk about ya homeboy."leela says pasaing tay her letf over wine. I grabbed up the plates going down the steps to the back door.

"Damn I feel for jada." I say. "Mee too girl." We start cleaning up and finished when the boys came in. "We finna go up to my office, we'll be back." Adonis say grabbing a beer for him and Tayvion. After we were done I went to get the My lap top. "Girl look at that ink." I say looking at the machines I ordered online to start back creating pieces on me. "I know I designed that one last night.'' I say. "I want one." "When?" I ask looking at my college courses to see what class I have tonight. Adonis goes to My school and wait in the Libray or car, sometimes the lobby but other times he's at work. "Mmmmm next month." She says."okay leela just give me an idea." I say. The boys came down.

"Aight man be good." They dapped. "That's my Que, girl see you at work." Leela said "thank y'all for having us, dinner was great, we gone have to do this again but on us." Tay said. I waved "alright." Adonis walked them out. I closed my laptop and put it in the den. I went up to the room getting ready for bed.

Adonis came up. "Its early " he says. "I know but I'm goin in tonight so I gotta go to sleep so i won't be tired. "I say pulling the covers back.

3Hrs later

"Smackkk"
I was awaken by Adonis. I turned around and he was already dressed in a sweat suit and that damn hat. I looked at the time. "You got 25 minutes. " he said grabbing the sheets off me. I sat up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, wahed my face and threw my hair in a bun. I still had on my black tights and put on a black jacket i added some boots and a hat over my redone ponytail and was ready. "Im done." I say going downstairs grabbing a water and Trail mix. Im healthy as life.

I beat him to the car and thankfully it was heated. By the time i finish exams it'll probably be day light around 5am cause it's 12 as of now. I have two mid terms.

"I got some shit to hands but I'll definitely be back beforehand." Adonis says starting the Lincoln car."okay." I scroll on my Twitter feed retweeting quotes. Hopefully I finish before 5.

Vote Vote Vote
Comment on how you feel about the character