-14- Halloween regrets

Asia

"Uhn uhn he is showing his ass, we gotta go with him. What you do ?" Jada said rushing to grab up her stuff while Adonis was carried out with blood all over his hands. "Nothing but told him he can't have me basically, he gave me head and we kissed then i left him there dumbfounded, as if we was gone be cool, i don't know what he wants from me." I say grabbing my purse. "Mixed signals at his worst, his friends were wrong." I say grabbing my clutch.

"That boy gotta control his anger, he might be feeling you, but y'all both playing cause i see it. " leela said walking with us out the back. We piled in jadas hummer and left out.

I hope he alright. I don't know what is up with him, but ion wanna fuck with a player. He do things like lay with me, flirt, touch, we do it together but feelings are getting involved but he's emotionally unstable. And I don't wanna leave his side. I wanna show him what love is cause I never had it but I know on my own. I may sound stupid cause I'm getting hurt in the process but not really if the love was never there feelings grew but love ain't.

Jada dropped me off and i went in seeing him shirtless, hands still bloody and he had on black jeans. He was sitting on the last stair. He got up and grabbed his keys but i grabbed his arm. "Come here." I tug him and he pull away shaking his head. "Getcha ass upstairs adonis jalil calsinto,I done told you im not scared, little or not." I calmly say. He continues starring at me in anger before throwing his keys on the table, walking towards the stairs. I put my clutch down and take my mask off. I go upstairs to his room seeing him sitting on his bed. I unzip my top piece and take my wig off. I grab his first aid kit and motion him to come here. He got up like a angry toddler.

I grabbed his hands pouring alcohol over them like rinsing them. "Ssssss." He hissed gritting his teeth. I seen some glass sticking out and used tweezers to get it. I rinsed his hands, dried thm with a dry towel and wrapped them up. When i finished, i left. I got in the shower for 10 minutes and put on pajamas.

I went to the kitchen but before i went down he was in the loft. I made me a snack and grabbed a water. Going back upstairs I noticed Adonis watching tv. I sat next to him and ate my white cheddar cheezets. "You okay? Wheres ya girl?" "That's not my girlfriend, Nothing wrong with me." He mumbled. I think he mad i played his ass. I put the box down and got under his cover with him. "Move." He sneered. "Shut up you not even fucking mad." I thumbed his lip.

I got on his chest watching tv with him. "Move, ion want you on me." He said. "Ion give a fuck, im a person like you." I yanked his cover up and straddled him. He huffed staying on his side. "Why did you come to the club." "Cause you was sexy, and i just wanted you badly." He said with a straight face. I read it for signs of lying but never found any.

Adonis

I looked back at tv. She still sat here on my hip. She started rubbing my side. "Goodnight." She said getting up. "Night." I never took my eyes off the tv. I watched her leave to her room. Im feeling her and i can't stop it. It makes me angry. She even played the fuck outta me. She lucky she mean something to me. I would've been treated her like them other hoes.