(10) What's wrong

Adonis

"Aight y'all stay cool, get them bikes apart." I say closing my office and heading out to the parking lot where jada and Chase were. Before i could say anything and they looked up My phone started Ringing.

I answered

"You have collect call from Gainesville county jail." I proceeded the call until i heard the voice of asia. "Can you come get me please, get the range from the neighborhood park" She says. "Im on my way, we'll discuss this at home." I hop in my car ignoring the confused looks on jada and chase face. "Take me to the park to get my ride, Asia's in jail." I say pulling my passenger side and giving the keys to Chase. "I just seen her earlier." Jada spoke. I shrugged and closed the door. I ran my hands over my head and checked my watch. "9:00 at night a lil to early to be in jail." I say obviously realizing the fact it can't be wrong.

Asia

"I got life and I'll never see my lil brother again so just respect her wishes, but he does have a choice with the restraining order." A cell mate told me. "Moore." I was called and seen a officer escorting me out.

Adonis
Chase dropped me off and from the park i was on my wa to the jail. I did everything and signed in and paid a cheap bail. I waited until the door buzzed and Asia came through mad and collected her stuff. She signed some forms and got her court date. I walked out behind her shaking my head thinking what could she have possibly done. I drove us home in complete silence. Asia leg was bouncing and she was starring ahead with her arms crossed. I parked my car and got out. I opened her door for her and she didn't get out. She sat there. "Come on." I say unhooking her seatbelt and picking her up. She automatically started crying into my neck. This was everyman weakness. I carried her in and took her to the kitchen. I sat her on the island. "What happened, what's wrong?" I ask leaning on the fridge. "Well, talk." I add after awhile of her starring.

"After my doctor's appointment, i met up with my 10 year old brother Adrian. He's been sneaking to talk to me, today we seen each other after a long 4 weeks. I took him out to eat, we caught up and talked for hours well 3, lost track of time, by then we made it back cop cars were out. My mom was crying talking to the police. They noticed us and i was arrested for kidnapping, i couldn't even say I was his sister and he was crying when he seen me get put back in that car." She says. "I was charged and have court next month, She's probably gonna get a restraining order." Asia started sniffiling again. "Why is she doing this, why does she hate me and want me away." She cried covering her face.
I leaned off the fridge unfolding my arms. I hug her small frame on the counter top. She pushed me back to jump off and took off upstairs

Asia

I went upstairs and wiped my wet face. I slipped out the outfit i wore and kicked off my heels. I got straight under the covers and dozed off.

Adonis

I felt bad. Her mom need fucking help.She gets off and goes upstairs. I decide to give her time and stay downstairs on my couch. After a while of watching tv I went upstairs taking my shirt off in the process. I stepped in my dark bedroom and took my jeans off. I put on some near by sweats and took my chains off. I looked at my bed seeing Asia's body sprawled in the middle under the covers. I smiled and went over to see dried up tears. I kissed her cheek making her frown some. I grabbed my blankets and went back downstairs to sleep.