-6-Unique Qualities

Adonis

I yawned, stretching out infront of me. Leaning up on asia some more, her fat ass was on my full erected boner. I moved my arms and she turned some on her side. I felt bare legs and lifted the covers. Her ass swallowed those spandex short, im sure her pussy was visible. After staring I wanted to touch it but I went against the urge, my dick starting hurting the more it stretched. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned my shower on and hopped in. After washing myself 4 times fixing my boner also. I got out putting a towel around my waist . I put my boxers on in the bathroom and hung the towel back on its rack. Walking into my room Asia was Up laying on her side facing my way on her phone. I went straight to my closet and put on some jeans and a tshirt.

Walking out I walked dead into Asia with her hand on her hip and her eye arched. I bit my lip at the sexiness. Like she was somebody Wife."Where, you going?" She asked. I put my arm around her hip. "Im just playing." She laughs pushing my arm off and cracking up.

"I actually like that." I smirk. Obviously turned on. Short and mad girls even when they try to be. It doesn't work on hoes though. I get it and go."I bet." She said walking back in the room with me following. Starring at her jiggling Buns.

Asia

I sat on his bed and pulled out my phone texting leela and Francis. Francis is my buddy from college. I miss him. "I like these, i didn't even see this, can i see the whole thing?" Adonis asked me starring at my side tattoo that led down my hip. I stood up and pulled the short down revealing my thong and basically one ass cheek. My tattoo covered my waist and whole side.

Bending down to eye level with my Leg ,He touched it off gaurd tracing it giving me a tingling sensation. "6 hours and 38 minutes for it." I say moving my hair. He stops touching and i immediately pull my shorts back up.

"That's wassup, i fuck with it." He says standing back up.
"Well im out, don't wait up." He said. "Alright well goodnight." I said going downstairs behind him. I went in the kitchen and made a sandwich and chips.

After I ate I went back to sleep texting leela. She's having a party tomorrow and im getting sexy and going with her and Francis.

5Hrs later 3am

Adonis

I'm so exhausted i'm not gonna make it home.

I knocked on the door before it opened and Jada appeared. "Come on in, It's blankets on the couch." She said tightening her robe. I followed her in shutting the door behind me. I kicked off myblack timbs and got straight on the couch after hearing her room door shut. She lived in a luxury apartment. One bedroom two bath, spacious.

I dozed off with the last thing on my mind of needing some sleep.

Vote Vote Vote

Who y'all Think Jada Is?? Comment cause I really wanna know

Please do not be a ghost reader, Votes and Comments should Add up and If you don't like the story stop reading before going ahead 😒😏 simple