A/N - I feel the need to apologize in advance if Levi comes across a little OOC in this chapter, but the guy's been through a lot. So cut him some slack. Okay?

(Also I apologize if I repeat things a lot)

_______

"Well, I've had a hard time with this thing called love

It's always pushed me down..."

_________

  You'd eventually managed to cry yourself into a dozing state, eyes focused on old memories, as you laid curled on your side and drooled absently on your pillow. The white wall was a perfect canvas to paint Levi's face across. His shiny black hair, and deadly silver eyes that could stop your heart in a glance. You wished you could trace the contours of his face with your finger against the dim moonlight. Levi always did hate that the moon shined right in your bedroom window; it glared in his eyes through the cracks in his shades, but he laid on that side so that it wouldn't bother you.

You placed your hand on the wall slowly, feeling the cool surface under your fingers. It reminded you of Levi's face, in a way; when he'd come in from shovelling snow in the winter, and you'd cuddle him up to get him warm. Or when he sat in front of the air conditioner too long in the summer, even his muscles cool through his white tank top.

You blinked, excess liquid dripping lightly onto the pillow.

You wanted to touch his face now, and run your hands across his chest and down his arms. A warm feeling of belonging washing over you. You wanted to kiss his cheek, his collar bone, his shoulder – nuzzling your nose into him as you cuddled, just enjoying his scent.

You wanted to feel Levi's kiss on your temple, his hand giving your arm a squeeze while the other rubbed your back. You wanted to feel him roll over in the night, and grab your waist while squishing you to his chest. You wanted his nose nudging the back of your neck, sending chills down your spine.

He conflicted you so much.

You felt like you belonged in the arms of the short man, but what he'd done to you...could you be sure he wanted you there?

A strangled sob ripped from your raw throat, your eyes also sore from crying.

"Le-e-vi-i-i," you sobbed quietly.

Your chest hurt so bad, both physically and emotionally. It felt like your heart had been ripped from your ribcage, and stomped on while it was still beating. You were the one who left, but it hurt so bad; a hundred billion arrows stabbing through your soul.

You stared numbly at the wall, trying to force away all thought and feeling; just trying to be a temporary vegetable.

You thought you were hallucinating when you heard the first buzz. It sounded like a fly across the room. But the buzzing kept going, rapidly at first, and then becoming a long, droning tone. When this got no response, the tone went back to an irregular rhythm.

You groaned, the buzzing getting on your last nerve.

You shot out of bed and storm out of your room, the loud mingled snores of your friends echoing from the left, at their end of the hallway. You rolled your eyes, marching up to the box with the small white circle attached to the wall by the door.

"Goddamn, what do you want?!" you snapped, pressing the button. There was silence for a moment before the person answered.

"[Name]?" It was Levi's voice that answered you. You squeaked, stepping back from the box. How did he find you?! These two were not exactly Levi's favourite, well Jean wasn't anyway – Levi didn't mind Marco, he thought he was interesting company.