Information

There was a collective gasp throughout the room.

"But if they don't detect that enzyme in the necklace Lady Cadence was wearing, we'll be skewered!" Sophie exclaimed. "We're walking into a trap guaranteed to kill us! This is insane."

"I'm not finished. I want you to sneak into Ravagog, and Sophie, you will probe King Dimitar's mind, but safely hidden and guarded so that he will have a hard time getting to you."

Sophie went rigid. The memories of her previous ogre-mind invasion were terrifying within themselves. "I won't. Think about Mom, Dad, Alden, Tiergan and the Council. I can't let them down again. I'll be exiled."

"But having run away to join us you essentially banished yourselves," Mr. Forkle pointed out.

"Still."

He sighed. "We have allotted you two days before you must make the invasion. We have all the supplies you need -- except a solid plan. The Collective (essentially our Council) thought you would want to fine tune the idea and make it so that you could use your abilities to the greatest extent possible. Come through here, please." Mr. Forkle turned and licked a protrusion from the wall. A door opened, and all of the fugitives gasped on cue.

"Welcome to Alluveterre."

A/N: Thanks so much for the 1K views! You guys are the best! Sorry I haven't been updating, but it's hard for me to get on.