Plans of Meeting

A/N: Sorry this one is so short!

Sophie, Fitz, Dex, Biana, and Keefe tumbled onto the grass of Sophie's old home.

Dex gagged. "Seriously, Sophie, how on earth did you live here for so long?"

"Because she didn't know there was another world." A voice told him from behind Sophie before she could answer. She turned in surprise to see Mr. Forkle standing behind them. "Also, because I kept her here in regards for her safety."

"Dude, when are you going to show us your real identity?" Keefe whined. "And why are we here?"

"Not for a long time, I assure you." He said, frowning. "And because we're working on a plot against the Black Swan. Keefe, did you take off your pin?"

Keefe nodded, his hand moving up to his other cloak pin automatically. "I still can't believe my mother did that to me. To the Elven World."

"I'm sorry, Keefe." Sophie came up to Keefe and squeezed his shoulders. "But by working with the Black Swan you can stop her and the others."

He nodded, took a deep breath, and straightened his shoulders.

"Right." Mr. Forkle continued. "You must head to that memory I gave you, Sophie. There we can work out a plan. It's too dangerous here, as the Council will likely check here first when they begin looking for all of you."

Sophie nodded, and the group stood on the top step of her old house, before they jumped into the void.