Unspilled

"Wow, that was a crazy lesson." Fitz commented as they made their way to the Level 3 hallway. "Much tougher than I expected."

Sophie wholeheartedly agreed. "My brain will be fuzz by the time I finish his homework." Sophie complained through a sigh, then changed to another topic. "Are you sure you can't tell me what you said to get through the trust barrier?

Fitz flushed bright red, looking around them warily. He then shook his head.  "Sorry. Not going to potentially make Mr. Forkle kick me from the Black Swan."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Fine." They stopped by her locker, where Keefe and Dex were already waiting.

"Hey, Foster. How was Telepathy?" Keefe said, as Sophie shoved her books into her locker.

"Tough." She replied, glancing up to see his usual smirk plastered on his face. "Tiergan had Fitz do all these weird things now he can get into my head."

"Like what? Did he tell you what he said to get into your head?" Dex asked.

Sophie glared at Fitz, who made a face. "No. But I'll get it out of him somehow."

"No, she won't." Fitz declared. "I'm keeping it a secret. And don't you dare tell her." He warned Keefe.

Sophie's head snapped over to Keefe so fast, it hurt her neck. "HE TOLD YOU?"

Keefe grinned. "Yep. Sorry, Foster, but I'm not spilling. Mostly because of what he'd do to me." He jerked a thumb in Fitz's direction. And yet, somehow, he didn't look happy about what Fitz had spilled to him. Never mind. She'd work that out later. 

Sophie scowled. She was never going to find out what Fitz had said! "I'm going back to Havenfield." She told them, pulling out her home crystal. "Fitz, I want to work on those exercises with you sometime, and Dex, Iggy ripped out most of his dreads last night." She grinned. "Maybe it's time to use that green spiky elixir. But knowing you, you'll probably give him a purple updo." Then Sophie leaped home to Grady and Edaline.